17

It was early in the morning, literally an hour early because my mom had to take her shift earlier today.

I've been sitting on a random bench and playing on my phone when I stopped myself because who wants their phone to die? Not me.

I heard footsteps behind me, but I ignored since it could be anyone just walking aimlessly around to pass time.

The footsteps stopped and I felt a warm presence, the smell of peppermint mocha filling my nostrils making me look up.

There stood a short, lanky guy with glasses that hung awkwardly on the bridge his nose, wearing a brown sweatshirt and leggings.

Yes, leggings.

"Hi, there," I politely said.

He was observing the campus and turned to me after a moment of awkward silence to reply, "Why are you talking to me?" he asked. He brought his hands under his thighs and I couldn't help but giggle softly.

"Are you laughing at me?" he snapped. My eyes widened and I shook my head 'no.'

I looked away when I saw Ashton and Luke walking my direction.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them cheerfully. They mumbled a 'hey' while Ashton engulfed me in a warm hug. I breathed in smelling his musky cologne that made me go crazy.

"Can you please tell your boyfriends to get out of the way? They're blocking my view," the guy with the leggings sneered. I gave him a disgusted look and ignored him deciding to just get up and leave.

"Boyfriends?" Luke smirked. "Kinky, I like it," Luke joked. I laughed and punched his arm playfully.

"Who was that?" Ashton asked. I shrugged my shoulders and rocked back and forth on my heels.

"He just sat down next to me and was all weird," I started. "and he's wearing leggings, can't tell if it's really a guy though," I whispered. Ashton chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Well, whoever he is, I don't care unless he bothers you," he said. I rolled my eyes and we started towards our classes as the first period bell rang.

*

"Alright, class. We've got a new student today, his name is Lester," Mr. Forbes pointed out.

It was leggings boy.

I freaked out because the only empty seat was the one next to me. He walked towards me and sat down dropping his stuff all on the desk.

"Oh, good god. You're that annoying girl from this morning," he muttered.

I gritted my teeth and faked a smile, "Oh hi! Let me properly, introduce myself. I'm Jenna, not 'annoying girl from this morning."

His eyes widened but soon returned to that emotionless face he wore. He didn't say word after that and the whole class seemed to go smoothly.

*

"You guys are not going to believe this," I huffed once I reached the guys' table.

"What, baby?" Ashton asked pulling me onto his lap.

"That kid from this morning is in my first period class and he has to sit next to me because I happened to be sitting next to the one and only empty desk. And his name is Lester," I breathed.

"Lester?" Michael asked. I nodded and a smirk played on his lips as he turned to Luke. "Hi, Lester," he said in fake serious tone to Luke.

"Please don't," Luke made a weird face and continued to slowly eat his sandwich.

"Just tell me if does anything to you," Ashton said.

I chuckled, "I doubt he could even do anything."

I dropped the subject as I took out my container of spaghetti and began to fill myself. It was kind of hard to do since Ashton craned his head on the crook of my neck and began sucking on my neck.

I gasped and dropped my fork on my lap. Oh, thank god it didn't fall to the floor. The three guys were involved in a conversation in their own and were oblivious to the events occurring.

"Ashton," I warned. He didn't stop the connection of his lips on my neck and he bit down sucking and licking on my skin. I for sure knew what he was doing.

He stopped right after that and smirked. "You are now marked by me," he whispered.

"Ashton, what the hell!?" I gasped touching the rawness of where he gave me a hickey.

"Maybe, that Lester can take a hint," he muttered and kissing my cheek.

I was having a moment while writing this literally the feels were just everywhere haha ok byee