9

"Psst,"

"Jenna, wake up,"

"What do you want?" I groaned. Ashton chuckled and rolled me over.

"It's 8:47, do u want me to drive u home?" He asked. My eyes widened and I shot up from the bed.

"Oh, crap! I hope my mom doesn't kill me, I mean I fell asleep," I sighed. Ashton looked up at me still waiting for an answer. "Oh, yes please. I'm sorry Ash, you could've woken me up you know."

"But you looked cute when u sleep," he said. I sent him a weird face and he laughed. "I'm not a creep, I swear!" Ashton kept laughing. "God, lets just go," he said. I nodded my head and we went downstairs. The boys were all eating pizza in the kitchen. That's when I realized I hadn't eaten yet.

"I'm gonna like take a piece and go," I said while Michael glared at me and laughing at the same time.

"Food stealer!" He yelled out. I giggled and went out the door.

Ashton was already walking out the door so I followed him out to his car.

He glanced at me and smiled. I returned the gesture with pizza all up in my face. How embarrassing.

Ashton giggled, "You're so cute." I looked away and blushed.

"Nog gim fnot!" I yelled out with pizza still in my mouth Ashton kept laughing and laughing and I felt so embarrassed.

He stopped laughing and placed his hand on my thigh. The pizza was finally devoured by this point, but his and was on me! I'm freaking out what do I do!?

"What're you doing?" I asked softly.

He smiled to himself without answering the question when we finally reached my house.

"I'm dropping you off, Jenna," he grinned cheekily. I laughed and unbuckled the seat belt then hopped out of the car.

"Thanks, Ash," I said and waved bye to him.

All of a sudden he started to get out of the car and ran up to hug me. His toned arms wrapped around me and enveloped me in such a warm and comfy hug. I pulled out my arms from his grip to imitate his actions.

"Did you forget what I said the other day?" he whispered. It took me a sec to remember.

"Don't leave without a goodbye hug," I whispered back. He nodded and I was feeling this stupid sparks everyone say. His touch was like electricity to my body. He then pulled away and kissed me on the cheek. I froze in place when he smirked and slowly got into his car.

"Bye, Jenna!"

I was still frozen in place, but I mumbled a goodbye he obviously couldn't hear. I watched as his car sped off into the night, but all I could think was his lips were in contact with me. My cheek, dammit! I smiled to myself and trudged up my driveway and walked inside my home.

"Who was that?"

Really short, but whatever it's an update. I didn't know if I wanted them to kiss yet, but I was like nah we need to wait for the suspense :-D