Juliet

Betty's POV
I was watching my dad as he told us why. But seriously, why did he do it? Kill midge, ms Grundy, shoot moose and Fred. I couldn't forgive him. I dug my nails deep into my palms, if jug was here he would tell me to stop, jug me and kiss my hands. But he wasn't here, so blood squirted from my hands. My dad grabbed my throat and I remember my mom hitting him on the head with a poker before I blacked out..

Kevin.KLER has made a group chat called 'inner circle' Kevin.KLER has added King.Jug, Nancydrew, archiekins, Ronnie, Cher.bombshell and TTopaz to the 'inner circle'

Kevin.KLER- let's change our names!!

Ronnie- you can choose kev.

Kevin.KLER- oh goody!

Kevin.KLER has changed their name to GMM
GMM has changed ronnie's name to V
GMM has changed archiekins' name to arch
GMM has changed king.Jug's name to Romeo
GMM has changed Nancydrew's name to Juliet
GMM has changed Cher.bombshell's name to cherry
GMM has changed TTopaz's name to TT

V- wow kev.

Arch- guys! The ambulance is outside Betty's house with Mr Keller's police car! And jug phoned me saying 'tell Betty I love her more than anything, see you around arch?' Then hangs up! I think he's saying goodbye!!

GMM- bughead needs some action! Arch, phone F.P. and tell him, V and cherry meet me at Betty's ASAP!!!

V- got it kev

TT- F.P. has driven away on his motorcycle- serpents about to follow. We will find jughead.

Arch- thanks toni, Betty's just been transferred into an ambulance and her dad is getting arrested. GET HERE SOON!!

GMM- I feel sorry for fangs. It was the black hood, not him.

Juliet- is jughead on here? Betty's asking for him! And I'm freaking out!! Hal IS the black hood and he tried to kill MY daughter!! Help! Find jughead! NOW!! -Alice Cooper

Romeo- is betty anywhere? Jug is almost dead! He got beaten up by the ghoulies and penny Peabody, jug's in an ambulance and he's asking for Betty. ANYONE?! -F.P. Jones II

Arch- TO HOSPITAL! KEV PICK ME UP!

GMM- coming. Cheryl and Ronnie are already in the back, fangs is next to me, toni is in the middle of Cher and v, sweet pea is in the back of the truck. You can sit with sweet pea arch.

Arch- roger

Jughead's POV
Damn. I'm in black. Where was betty? I miss her. I shouldn't die, she would never forgive me so I need to wake up. Wake up jughead, WAKE UP! I sat up abruptly, I groaned in pain and sunk back into the pillows. My dad, sweet pea, arch and fangs were around my bed. "Betty," I said.
"Jug, she'll be fine," fangs said.
"What do you mean fangs?" I ask. Was my Juliet okay? Betty couldn't die, she was keeping me alive. "Her dad is the black hood and almost killed her," sweet pea said. I breathed in and out. Deeply. "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID RULES! LET ME SEE MY BOYFRIEND!" I think that was betty, and it was, Kevin wheeled her inside my ward in a wheelchair. Her face lit up when she saw me. "Juggie! I missed you!" She hugged me. I missed her forehead. "You almost killed me when sweet pea said you almost died. Your my light betts, my Juliet," I smiled. She giggled and hiccuped. "I love you juggie," she kissed my nose. Kevin and sweet pea helped her onto my bed, she curled up next to me, she had to have IVs and heart monitors transferred into my *ahem* our room. "Love you betts," I mumbled, everyone had left as it was 10:00pm and visiting hours were over. She looked up at me, I kissed her. She smiled and I wrapped my arms around her more tightly than I had before. "Love you Juliet,"