Gargoyle king

Betty's POV
So I'm running for my life, away from my father and praying that my son and daughter survive, yes I'm pregnant, four months. Like any horror movie you've ever watched, I tripped. Obviously. 🙄. "Betty, you can't hide," I heard his jeering voice. Something went bang, it hit my shoulder. Then another bang went off, it scraped against my cheek. I stood up limply and ran as fast as I could towards the cupboard under the stairs, I locked it and collapsed on the floor. I heard the scraping of his hook against locker. Then the door banged, he was trying to get in. Then it stopped, I slowly stood up, wincing at the pain in my shoulder and cheek.

The door banged again. I gulped, absolutely terrified. "Betty!" It was him. Juggie. I opened the door and collapsed into his arms. "Betts, what happened?" He whispered.
"He's here jug, did you see him?" I trembled.
"The gargoyle king?" He frowned.
"No, the black hood, the black hood is back jug," I sobbed.
"It's okay Betty, are the twins okay?" He asked worriedly.
"I don't know, it all hurts juggie," I cried.
"Let's get you sat down and checked up on," juggie brought me down the corridor, it had my blood splattered on it. I felt sick. "Don't look at the blood, c'mon, Kevin, Cheryl, josie, sweet pea, fangs, Toni, Veronica and Archie are waiting for us in the student lounge," he coaxed. I smiled weakly.

Kevin's POV
Poor Betty! She looked a terrible sight. I helped jug settle her down in an armchair. "What happened Betty?" Josie asked worriedly.
"Got a letter, got chased by my serial killer father, tripped over, got shot in the shoulder, got a bullet graze on my cheek, ran into the cupboard, heard my dad's hook on the lockers, the door banged. It was quiet then I heard juggie," I reeled off.
"Betts, we should've noticed you were gone sooner, you're pregnant!" Cheryl wailed.
"I'm abso- aargh!" She screamed, clutching her stomach.
"Betty!" We all yelled. Jughead bent down and looked up at her.
"They're just kicking... owwie!" She winced. "Hey, I feel it," jughead said excitedly. I bent down and touched her stomach. "Yowwie! That's one feisty baby!" I yelped. Everyone laughed. "Can I get some medical assistance here? It's good to know the twins are okay but I think they need me to look after them for another five months," betty snapped.
"That's a good idea," sweet pea deadpanned. Fangs nodded. "Ronnie, call 911," I told her. She nodded. Betty smiled, yawned then passed out onto my shoulder.

Jughead's POV
"They're all okay," the doctor said. We all sighed, relieved. "Can I- I mean we- see her?" I asked. The doctor nodded.
"Three at a time," he said.
"I'll go in with Veronica and Archie," I said.

She looked so small, under the white sheets of the hospital bed. "Hey betts," I bent down. "Juggie! Jules and flora are okay, right?" She asked nervously.
"Yep, all three of you are okay,"