Hey.

Betty's POV
I am going to the gym today, With my BFF, Kevin Keller. At 12:00 we're meeting up with Cher and Jose for lunch at the shopping centre (they also share the house with me and Kev).
"Hey B," Kev waved, he had let himself in my room, as usual, without knocking.
"Hey Kev! What's up?" I ask, slipping my pale pink vans on.
"Not much, going to the gym with my bestie, you?"
I rolled my eyes.
"Tying up my shoelaces," I said. He chuckled.

When we enter the gym, he heads to the weightlifting and I go to the running machines.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ʍҽɑղահíӏҽ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cheryl's POV
Me and Josie (my BFF) were going shopping today. Yay!! And after two hours Kev and B are meeting up with us at 12:00 for lunch then we're going shopping for fancy outfits because It's my girlfriend's birthday tomorrow and we're having a party at my, Kev, Jose and B's house on Elm street. You know, the one with the red door.
"Let's go Cher! Hurry up," josie shouted, B and Kev just left for the gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ʍҽɑղահíӏҽ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jughead's POV
Shoot. The ghoulies were back. Damn you penny Peabody.

"Jug, she might know about them," fangs said. I nodded. Sweets, fangs, Toni and I have our partners on the north side and if penny and the ghoulies know we're screwed. "Where are they today?" Toni questioned, putting a gun in her bag and a knife in her boot. "Gym and shopping," sweets answered.
"Me and fangs will go to the gym, Toni, sweets, you go to the shopping centre," I ordered.

Kevin's POV
Me, B, Cher and Jose were at McDonalds because, sadly, Pop's wasn't at the shopping centre *sob. "McDonalds is nice but Pop's is better," Jose said. We nodded, agreeing. Betty's phone went off. "Hey..... yeah I'm with them....... we're at the shopping centre....... we're fine.... Okay...... see you soon..... yeah, love you too," she blushed and looked at us.
"Aw was that lover boy?" Cheryl teased.
"Yeah, he and the others are coming to meet us up in five minutes," Betty explained.
"Yay! I can see my boyfriend again!" Me and Josie cheered. Cher and B laughed.

Fangs' POV
"They're safe. And they're with food," Jug said. We chuckled slightly.
"Let's bounce," sweets said.

We jumped on our motorbikes and drove to the shopping centre. We chained them to the bike racks and walked into the centre. Jug was at the front, me, sweets and Toni behind him.

Betty's POV
Me, Jose, Kev and Cher were giggling and taking selfies and posting them on instagram.

JoseKat

Tagged @cherylbombshellLove you cheryl!! 23 likesComments@Betts- I get the photo credit!! @kevinnn- you guys are gorgeous

Love you cheryl!!
23 likes
Comments
@Betts- I get the photo credit!!
@kevinnn- you guys are gorgeous

Kevinnn

Tagged @joseKat With my stepsister

Tagged @joseKat
With my stepsister. ❤️
25 likes
Comments
@cherylbombshell- yasss guys!!
@betts- love you guys

Cherylbombshell

Tagged @bettsWith my lovely cousin

Tagged @betts
With my lovely cousin. Also my favourite biological family member, nana rose is close though ❤️
22 likes
Comments
@joseKat- aww love it
@kevinnn- gorgeous queens ❤️

Betts

Tagged @kevinnnLove you Kev

Tagged @kevinnn
Love you Kev. My bestie ❤️
27 likes
Comments
@joseKat- aww
@cherylbombshell- ❤️

We all laughed slightly. I felt arms wrapping around my waist. Ah- god jug. You scared me to death," I turned around and elbowed my boyfriend in the chest.
"Well, at least you're not dead," he joked. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Stop lovebirds, let's go!" Cheryl said.
"But fooodd," Jug whined. We laughed.
"Hey guys. We can get takeaway juggie," I kissed his cheek.
"Okay! Sweets, Toni, fangs, let's go order," he let's go of me and walked to the touchscreen things.
"It's cold," I whine.
"You have your jacket on, is it because jug left you?" Cheryl joked. I stuck my tongue out at her. "real mature B, real mature," Josie laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Don't worry B, I'll cuddle you," Kevin wrapped his arms around me and I placed myself in his lap and fell asleep against his shoulder.

Toni's POV
We came back five minutes later and Betty was asleep in kevin. "Aww that's adorable," I commented.
"Meh, she does this all the time, I'll wake her up when we need to, let's go now," Kevin picked her up gently bridal style and stood up. "Let's go," Jug said and kissed Betty's forehead.

We walked down to a dress shop. "What are we shopping for anyway?" Sweets questioned.
"Our outfits for TT's birthday, fancy dresses and stuff like that, we need to wake up- oh, she's already awake," Cheryl said. And she was right, kevin had let betty down when she woke up and now she and jug were making out. Fangs coughed. They broke apart. "You can continue this later but, now we're splitting up! Boys minus Kev you go shopping for nice things to wear for my birthday, and we're gonna find nice dresses," I said. Kev and Josie pecked fangs and sweets' lips, Betty kissed jug and he said something and she nodded, then followed us in the shop.

~~~~~~~~~~եհɾҽҽ հօմɾs ӏɑեҽɾ~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin's POV
We had great fun!! We all got amazing outfits. I'll show you.
I got a nice blue shirt and cream coloured jeans.

Don't they look gorgeous? I mean, more beautiful than usual

Don't they look gorgeous? I mean, more beautiful than usual. I helped : )

We met up with the guys outside the shopping centre. "So, to the house!" Fangs said jokingly.

A/N- should I do a part 2? Please comment!