Blind date

"Kevin, Cheryl, Josie, no!" Betty whined.
"C'mon B, it's been two years since Ar-,"
"Don't say his name!" Josie scolded Kevin.
"He's a good guy! I'm dating his best girl friend," Cheryl said.
"I'm dating his best guy friend," Josie added.
"And I'm dating his best therapist friend," Kevin half-joked.
"Okay. Fine," Betty put her hands up in defeat.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

"No sweets, I said no Toni! Yes fangs, I said no!!" Jughead groaned.
"C'mon, she's a really nice girl Jug, I'm dating her cousin," Toni said.
"Yeah, I'm dating her best girl friend," sweet pea said.
"I'm dating her best guy friend," fangs added.
"So?" Jughead raises an eyebrow.
"She's a great girl. Give her a chance," Toni said.
"Fine," jughead sighed.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Betty's POV
"You look perfect betts! He should be here to pick you up soon!" Kev squealed. I rolled my eyes and fiddled with my black denim skirt, casual but nice. I guess.
I heard a motorbike engine outside and the doorbell went. I went to get it. A handsome boy with slightly curled dark brown hair, almost black, peeking out of a washed out grey crown beanie. "Hi. I'm jughead, I presume you're Betty?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah. Um.. shall we go then?" I questioned. He smirked and held out his hand. I hesitated but took it. He took me to his motorbike. "Hold tight," he advised. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his leathered torso. I know I had just met him.. but everything.. seemed right.. dunno why.

Jughead's POV
My breath hitches when she wrapped her arms around me. I soon zoomed off and she squeaked. "You okay betts?" I asked teasingly.
"Just peachy juggie," she said sarcastically. I chuckled.

I stopped at Pop's. "Pop's! We having dinner here?" She asked.
"Of course. Pop's is the best," I sent her a cocky grin. She giggled.

"Evening Betty, jughead, you two on a date?" Pop smirked slightly. I rolled my eyes and Betty blushed. "Can I get your order?" Pop was still smirking.
"Vanilla milkshake with fries please Pop," Betty said.
"I'll have a chocolate milkshake with two burgers and fries please,"
"Course. Coming right up!" Pop grinned. When he left Betty raised an eyebrow at me. "Two burgers?" She asked incredulously.
"I eat a lot," I shrugged.
"Okay then," she giggled.
"So.. wanna come play 20 questions?" I questioned.
"Sure, I'll go first," she smiled. I nodded. "Kev, Cher and Jose day you're the serpent king, is that true?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah. It's true," I scratched the back of my neck.

Cheryl's POV
"Agent garnet!" I hissed over my walkie talkie. "Yes agent diamond?" My girlfriend said.
"Where did agents ruby (fangs), amethyst (Jose)  and tiger eye (sweets) go?" Agent moonstone asked (or Kevin).
"Agent ruby reporting for duty! Agents amethyst and tiger eye are.. otherwise engaged. How is bughead doing?" Fangs said. "Aw... they're holding hands and getting along.. well.. ooh! They're going out of pops.. but they aren't going to the direction of the cooper residence! Let's follow them!" I ordered. Fangs and Kev drove over in their truck. Swosie was making out in the boot. Walkie rallies strewn across the floor. I tutted but helped TT up into the boot then she helped me in. We then followed bughead.

Betty's POV
Juggie parked by a cliff. He then sat down in the edge and beckoned me to sit. I did carefully then looked at the view. It was breathtaking. The whole town was scattered beneath us, a beautiful orange-red-purple sunset was in the distance. "It's beautiful juggie," I said.
"Like you then,"he grinned. We looked at each other then bent in closer until we shared a kiss underneath the stars.

We weren't going on any more blind dates anytime soon.