Fiftieth part!

Okay I'm sorry for not updating, I haven't really been watching riverdale and I don't know what's going on exactly so yea. Please enjoy!

"Happy birthday to jug happy birthday to youu happy birthday to you!" Betty, Veronica, Archie, Kevin, Cheryl and Toni sang.
"Thanks guys," jughead chuckled.
"You're fifty. You had to have a big party," Betty laughed, kissing his head.
"Yeah dad," a seventeen year old boy said.
"Shh Blake," a twenty year old girl said.
"Shh both of you. Dad's blowing out his candles!" A twenty three year old boy hissed at his two siblings.
"Calm down Cody," another twenty year old said, a ginger girl this time.
"Shh Ginger," An eighteen year old boy said.
"Children hush," Toni growled. Her eighteen year old son muttered a sorry mum. Ginger looked over at her parents, Veronica and Archie were watching jughead blow out his candles.
"Okay. Blake, Juliet, Cody, you three be quiet or no cake," Betty warned her children.
"But muumm!" They whined.
"Do you want me to stop visits to grandpa, grandma and uncle Kevin as well?" Betty's eyes narrowed.
"Mum have mercy!" Juliet said dramatically. "You do know we're adults right?" Cody asked.
"Blake is still my baby. And you two are still my children," Betty pinched at Blake's cheeks. "Calm down Betty. They're being kids," jughead laughed .
"Dads nice," Juliet muttered. Cody elbowed her. "So rude Julie," Blake teased.
"Kids. Watch your dad open his presents," Betty said.

Oke that was terrible. So.. any ideas or anything will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!