B- black hood?

Betty's POV
I literally ran back home when the black hood called me. I knew it was bad for my children but my mom's life was on the line.

Flashback
I was sitting on the floor of my bathroom, crying because I found out I was pregnant. Great. Jug was already busy with fangs' arrest so I can't tell him until Fangs is okay, otherwise he'll leave town or leave Fangs. I looked at the three pregnancy tests, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I was probably around a month pregnant as it had been around a month since V's confirmation. I couldn't tell V, Archie, Cheryl or Kev either because they were busy. Kev was busy cleaning up the musical, maybe I could tell Cheryl, but V and arch were busy with Hiram lodge. So I'll message Cheryl and see if she wants to help me with my pregnancy and to see if my dads the black hood. That's the goal for the week. "Cheryl?" I whispered.
"Dear cousin, are you okay? Anything new with your dad?"
"Cheryl, please come over," I start to cry.
"I'll be there in five," She said then hung up.

"Betty!" Cheryl screams. I open the bathroom door and she collapses next to me. Then she sees the test. "Betty- are you pregnant?" She whispered. I nodded and cried harder. She put an arm around me. "Let's sit down and hide the tests, you need to tell jughead," she stroked my hair. I scrambled to my feet. "Betty, I'll always be there for you,"

End of flashback

I got home and my mom was sitting down with my dad in front of a screen. "Your father had the idea of watching old home movies," Mom explained. I sat down in an armchair, shaking.
After my dad turned of the movie, my mom looked at him with disgust and confusion. "What was that Hal?!" She demanded. But my dad wasn't listening to her, he turned on his recorder and placed it on the table. "Who am I betty? Who am I?" He looked at me.
"The B- black hood," I said, terrified.
He nodded. "That's right dear," he smirked. "You have no right to call my daughter that you murderer!" My mom hissed.
"Am I allowed to calm you that Betty?" He said innocently.
"N- no! You can't! You killed Ms Grundy, Dr Masters, Midge, you shot Mr Andrews and Moose, I can never forgive you," I said bravely. He lunged at me, hands found neck and back found wall. I gasped for breath. BANG. My mom had hit him over the head with a poker. I collapsed onto the floor, massaging my neck. "THOMAS KEVIN KELLER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE NOW!!" My mom roared over the phone. She rushed over to me and helped me sit down on the sofa.

"What happened Alice?" Mr Keller had come in with Archie and Kevin.
"Hal is the black hood." She said without emotion.
"That's right," dad sat up against the wall, glaring at me.
"Harold cooper, you're under arrest for murder and attempted murder," Mr Keller put a pair of handcuffs on dad's wrists and shoved him into his cruiser. Kevin and Archie engulfed me in hugs. "Ju- ggie," I croaked. As soon as I said his name, my phone rang. I picked it up.
"Betty,"
"Jug! I'm so happy to hear your voice!" I try to sound normal.
"Betty, I love you. TIL death do us part,"
And he hung up. I frowned at my phone.
"Juggie, it sounds like-," I break down in sobs. Cheryl and Veronica burst through the doors. "B! We saw Mr Keller's car," Veronica ran over. "Is the baby okay?" Cheryl asked.
"What baby?" Mom, Archie, Kevin and Veronica said in unison
"I don't know Cheryl," I break down again.
"Juggie sounds like he's gonna kill himself- I'm calling F.P.," I mutter.
"Betty, now isn't a good time,"
"Jug called. He said how much he loved me and he sounded like- like he was saying goodbye," I wheezed.
"I'll find him, are you okay?"
"Find juggie first," I whisper then hang up.

Toni called me and arch drove me, Cheryl, Kev and Veronica to where Toni told us to go. I was sat passenger and Kevin sat between Cheryl and V in the back seats. "I want juggie," I mumble.
"Dear cousin, you should probably get your baby and neck checked out," Cheryl said.
"Jug first," I snapped. Damn you pregnancy hormones!
Arch stopped and Kevin helped me out the truck. "Juggie!" I scream. Toni and sweet pea were already waiting for F.P. and juggie.
"The baby-" Cheryl said.
"Never mind, the baby is juggie's I'm sure it's fine," I reassured Cheryl and myself.
"Baby?" Sweet pea echoed. Toni elbowed him. I heard rustling in the bushes. I spun around. F.P. has Juggie in his arms, he looked.... dead. I collapsed onto the floor, Cheryl and Kevin helped me up.

I woke up in a white room. Kev was sitting by my bedside. "Is Juggie okay?" I asked.
"Betty! You gave us a heart attack, yeah, Jughead will live and so will your twins,"
"Good wait- twins?!" I slightly shriek.
"And you have bruising in your oesophagus, so don't shout," he chuckled. I smiled ruefully. "Anyways, Juggie!" I squeaked. I hear shouting outside.
"I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO REST! LET ME SEE MY GIRLFRIEND!"
The door banged open. Juggie stormed in, he had cuts all over his face and was limping slightly. "Juggie!" I sit up.
"Betty! Oh my god!" He hugged me.
"You're hurt juggie," I whimper.
"Yeah well, so are you," he grinned.
"You're hurt more than me," I crossed my arms. He sat down next to me.
"I'm going to see if Fangs is okay," Kevin walked out the door. I giggled.
"Dad said you have something to tell me," he said seriously.
"My dad's the black hood," I said.
"I already know that, but he did say it was important," he put an arm around me.
"I'm pregnant juggie, with twins," I admit. I expect him to pull away, to be disgusted. But he hugged me tighter. "We will get through it, together," he kissed my cheek.