~Two~

Stupid icyhot about gave me a damn heart attack and he doesn't even care. "It's not funny half n' half bastard you could've gave me a heart attack!" He shook his head and chuckled more . "Gah damnit quit laughing!" I honestly didn't mind the laughter it sounded....nice. "I'm sorry Baukgou really I am." He said while trying, and failing, to stifle another fit of laughter. "I'm sorry Baukgou, really I am"  I repeated back to him with sarcasm. "Yeah sorry my ass." We kept going back and forth like that for a while till Shitty Hair came over to us. "Sorry Todoroki, but I need to steal your boyfriend for a bit." As soon as the words left his mouth he took off running towards Pinky and Sparky. Todoroki was blushing and I was to. I stood up and left I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I couldn't be there.
    I ran to the bathrooms and waited in there. I can't actually like him. How I can like someone else when I don't even like myself? I stood in there just arguing with myself. I walked out of the bathroom deciding to forget it. It doesn't matter what I may or may not feel, cuz one I can't be gay....I just can't I'd hate to think what he'd do to me if he....and two Todoroki wouldn't like someone like me.

    I walked out of the bathroom still having an argument with myself. I went over to Shitty hair, pinky, sparky, and tape dispenser. "Hey Bakubro! I was startin to think you weren't coming." Kirishima said. "Shut up shitty hair." I grumbled. I looked around at all the benches, most of them were full by now, but my eyes landed on Todoroki. He was talking to gravity chick, Sonic, and...... Deku. He was smiling as Deku playfully slapped him, I started to feel mad....no not mad I was jealous. Deku can talk and joke around with, I can't do that..no matter how bad u want to. I just want him over here beside me or at the very least to look in my direction. As if he could read my mind, my eyes meet with one blue eye and one grey eye. He looked at me and smiled a small smile, I blushed and turned my head towards my friends and pretended that I was listening to them the whole time. "Bakugou do you know who you're going to be staying in a cabin with?" Sero asked. "Now how in the hell am I supposed to know that dumbass? He hasn't told us yet." I glared at him. "Geez, what's got you in bad mood?" He asked. I growled. "I'm not in a bad mood fucking tape dispenser." He flinched and rolled his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me dumbass!" I shouted.

    Mr.Azwia came over to the benches and cleared his throat. "Okay, class, I've given you seats on the bus." He announced. "In the first seat is Mydoria and Urakra, behind them is Sero and Mina. Then it's Kirishima and Kaminari, behind them is Iida and Momo....." I tuned him out until I heard. "Bakugou you and Todoroki is in the last seat." He said giving me a tired eyed look. My heart dropped...and raced all at once "Fuck that shit! Why do I have to sit beside him?!" I pretended to be mad, but on the inside I was freaking out. "Bakugou please let's not start this today, it's to early in the morning for this." I sighed. "Tch. Whatever." He went on naming off the people who are sitting on the other side of the bus. I walked over toward Todoroki, my heart racing faster with every step, and stood in front of him. "I'm sitting by the window icyhot." I said and he just shrugged. "Okay."  I turned around getting ready to get on the bus. Everyone started getting their bus buddy and started lining up. Once we was in the bus we sat down in our seats and once I sat down I put my headphones in and turned on my music. I leaned my head on the window and just looked at the scenery passing by. After about five minutes I felt my eyes start to droop. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and I jumped a little. I turned my head slowly to see who touched me and I froze once I noticed who it was.......it was Todoroki. I took my headphones out and looked at him. "What do you want?" I said trying to sound mad. "You can lay your head on me if it'll make you comfortable." He whispered and I could feel my face heat up. Without answering him I put my headphones back in and, after a couple minutes, laid my head down on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and ignored my surely red face. After a couple minutes of laying like that I could feel myself getting sleepier. I felt him put his head on top of mine, but I was to tired to do or say anything. I eventually went to sleep.