Epilouge

Bakugou POV
"Sho, come here quick!" I hollered from the nursery. I heard his footsteps rush up the stairs and opened the door. "Are you okay? Is Suki and Roki okay?" He asked worriedly. I giggled and nodded. He sighed in relief and made his way over to me. "What is it baby?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "Suki said her first word." I said excitedly. He smiled and his eyes widened a bit. "Really!? What was it?" He asked excitedly. "It was "mama"." I squealed happily. Shoto pouted. "Why not dada?" He asked looking down at the girl in question. She titled her head and giggled. "Ma...mama." She said with a squeal. "Yes baby I'm your mama." I said smiling at her and tickling her belly. "Da.." We froze. "Suki?" Shoto asked and I shook my head. He smiled widely. "Roki!" He walked over to our son and lifted him up. "Say it again baby." He said kissing him. "Da." Roki laughing and Sho smiled.
                        Time skip
After we put the babies down for bed Sho and I headed to the bedroom and laid down. I cuddled up to Sho and he held me while playing with my hair. "I'm so happy." I whispered. "How come baby?" Sho asked. "Cause I have amazing friends, I have you, and I have Suki and Roki." I said raising up to look at him. "And I know we have this conversation almost every night, but I still can't believe how far I've came and how I got this lucky." I said. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I love you Kat." He whispered and kissed my lips. "I love you Sho." I whispered and kissed back.  I sighed happily and laid back down cuddled up with Shoto. "Goodnight Shoto." I whispered and closed my eyes. "Goodnight Katsuki." He whispered back.

Sooo this is it for this story, unless I get boredddd and wanna do a sequel with them grown up and their hero lives....butttt I don't know if y'all would read that sooo I'm kinda on the fence about it.
Anyways I really hope y'all enjoyed this story