~Twenty~

After we finished eating we headed up to our room. We went over to his bed and sat down. "You want to sleep on my bed or yours?" He asked. "Yours. Duh." I said and rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. He laid down and scooted back. He reached his hands out to me and pulled me down beside him. He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled next into his chest. "Goodnight Baku." He said. "Goodnight Todo." I said. "I love you Katsuki." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and looked up at him. "I love you too Shoto." I said. And with that we drifted off to sleep.

                    Time skip     
    When I woke up the next morning I notice that Shoto wasn't with me. I sat up and looked around, but didn't see him. Where the hell could he have gone? Did he finally leave me? Did I push him away? Is he tired of my problems? I brought my knees up to my chest, wrapped my arms around them, and laid my head down. He wouldn't have left me....would he? No, no, he's not like that. He wouldn't do that to me...would he? "Damnit I hate anxiety." I whispered. I am on the verge of tears and it's over nothing. "Why the hell am I so screwed up?!" I whisper yelled to myself. "I hate everything about me. I hate that I'm such a pussy, I hate the fact that I'm a depressed, suicidal loser. I hate the fact that I'm even alive." I whispered.

    The tears finally spilled over and the flood gates were opened. Once I started it felt like I couldn't stop. I mean deep in my heart I know he didn't leave and that he never would, that he'll be back, but my mind won't let me believe that. I heard the door open, but I didn't look up to see who it was and I couldn't stop the tears. "Bakugou." Someone said. "Bakugou!" They said getting closer, their voice laced with worry. "Katsuki." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Katsuki, baby, what's wrong?" I recognized who it was now, it was Todoroki. He moved my arms and raised my head up. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. He pulled me closer to him, putting my head on his chest. "Shh. Shh, it's okay baby." He said petting my hair. I tried to calm myself down by listening to his heartbeat, it was relaxing to me.

    "I'm here baby, you'll be okay." He whispered. My sobs turned into sniffles. "You alright?" He asked. *sniffle* "Yeah." I said. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asked. "N-not really." *sniffle* I said. "N-not right now anyway." I added. He rubbed circles on my back and kept petting my hair. "Okay. We can talk later." He said. I gripped the collar of his shirt and held it tightly. "Shoto.......don't leave me..please.... I'm not asking you to promise me anything..." I said. He put his hand under my chin and made me look up at him. "Katsuki I don't plan on leaving you. Not now, not ever" He said. He leaned down and kissed me, it was short and sweet. "Where's this coming from?" He asked. I looked away from him and didn't answer him. He put his head on my shoulder, his face in the crook of my neck.

    "Well wherever this is coming from, I want you to know that I won't leave you. You literally mean the world to me, I don't plan on letting you go. You put a smile on my face everyday." He said. He started kissing my neck. "You say that I help you, but I'm reality your helping me, more than you may know." He said and he started kissing up my neck to my cheek. "Your like my own personal angel." He said. He kiss the corner of my mouth. "I can't imagine my life without you in it in some way." He said. He kissed my lips passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped his around my waist. He pulled me further into his lap, he put one hand in the small of my back and the other tangled into my hair. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to let his tongue slide in. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth.

    He pulled back for air, but he went down to my neck. He kissed my neck and collarbone. He bit the place between my neck and shoulder. "Hmm." I went to put my hand over my mouth, to stop sounds from coming out, but he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together, he did the same with my other hand to. "Don't even think about stopping those lovely sounds." He said. "B-But what if they hear?" I asked. "They won't. Azwia sound proofed every room." He said and went back down to the place he just bit. He kissed, then licked the bite mark. He made a trail of kisses from the mark over to my collarbone. He place a couple soft kisses, then licked it, and started sucking it. He pulled away and pushed me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and pinned my hands on the bed.

    He captured my lips in another kiss. "I love you, so much baby." He said in a husky voice. Before I could say anything his lips were on mine. "Your so beautiful." He whispered in my ear. He bit my earlobe and pulled it with his teeth. I arched my back up and bit my lip. "Heh, you like that huh? Good to know." He said. His face was hovering an inch above mine. He caressed my cheek with one of his hands. I put my free hand on the back of his neck. "I-I love you t-too." I said. I raised my head up and kissed him. He let go of my other wrist and I put it in the small of his back, while my other hand tangled up in his hair. He pulled back and my head fell back down on the bed. He flipped us over to where I'm on top of him. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked him in his eyes. He put one hand in the small of my back and the other back in my hair. "Your so adorable and yet hot as hell. How is that fair?" He asked with a chuckle. I smiled and blushed. "See there you go being cute." He said.

    He pulled my face down closer to his and caught my lips in another kiss. He bit my lip and slid his tongue in. He massaged my tongue with his and soon they were dancing with each other. He slid his hand under my shirt and started sliding my shirt up. We broke the kiss long enough to get my shirt off and went back to kissing. His hand slid down to my ass and he squeezed it, gently at first, but then harder. "Hmmm." I moaned into the kiss. He broke away and started kissing my neck. His hand moved off my ass, but slid down my pants and boxer, to rest on my bare ass. My eyes widen a little, but I didn't say anything, I actually liked the feeling of his warm hands on me. He started sucking on my neck and squeezed my ass hard. "Ahh." I moaned. "That's better." He said against my neck sending vibrations through my body.