~Seven~

I groaned and put it back on the tray. "C'mon Baku, please try." He said. I really wanted to I was starving and I really wanted to eat....I just couldn't. He scooted closer to me and picked the bar up. He tore a piece off and put in front of my mouth. "Open." He said. I opened my mouth and he put the piece of food in my mouth. I slowly chewed it and hesitatly swallowed it. He smiled and kissed my cheek. He took a bite of his food and fed me another bite it went on like that until the whole bar was gone. "You don't have to eat the other one right now if you don't want to." He said as he stood up to put our trays on the table he reached his hand out and I took it. He pulled me up with him and pulled me close to him.

     "We have three days just to sit back and relax....what do you want to do?" He asked. I smiled and blushed as a inappropriate thought came to mind, I shook the thought away. "I don't know. What do you wanna do?" I asked. "Hmm we could go for a walk. There's a lake out back we could go for a swim after the walk...if you want to that is." He said and I nodded my head. "Sure, sounds fun. Just let me get changed and them we can go." I said. He kissed my cheek and pulled away. "'Kay." He said and went over to his bag and I went over to mine. I grabbed an outfit and went in the bathroom and changed. I was wearing a thin, baby blue, long sleeve shirt with faded red, ripped, jeans. I walked out and saw Todoroki. He was wearing a white, t-shirt with black shorts. "Isn't is a little hot for that?" He asked pointing to my outfit. "Um, uh no I-I get cold easily, besides it's a thin shirt and pants." I stuttered out. He raised an eyebrow and gave me a suspicious look. "You sure?" He asked again. "Y-yes." I said again. "Okay, then let's go." He said. I got up and walked over to him. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, then walked out of the room and out the doors.
~Time skip (halfway through the walk)~
    We was sitting in the shade underneath a tree. He was playing with my hair and I was tracing patterns on his arm. "Bakugou if something was wrong you'd... you'd tell me...right?" He asked. I stopped tracing and looked up at him. "Why would ask that?" I asked avoiding his question. "Just please answer me honestly." He said with worry in his voice. "....Yeah.... I think I would." I said. I raised up off of him and turned around so that I could see him. "Why are asking this all of a sudden?" I asked worried that he knew.... He pulled me closer to him, I was basically sitting on his lap, and kissed me I kissed back. He pulled away and grabbed my hand. He intertwined our fingers and looked down at my wrists... I just looked at him. He let go of my hands and pulled me in for another kiss, I put my hands on his shoulder and he put his hands on my arms. I pulled away and put my forehead on his. He started rubbing up and down my arms and when he touched my wrists I winced in pain. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I said through gritted teeth. "Katsuki....." He whispered and started rolling my sleeve up. I gasped and tried to stop him, but he just held my hand still so that I couldn't move it. I started crying before he even saw it. "Don't. Shoto... please." I cried out, but it was too late he done saw them. "Katsuki...what happened??"