~Fourteen~

I was just standing at the door waiting fo him. "Hiya Bakugou!" Someone shouted right next to me. "What the hell pinky!" I yelled back. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Waiting on Icyhot." I said. "What's it to you?" I asked. "Well I was worried about you." She said with a pout. "Why?" I asked. "Because I haven't seen the past three days and me, Sero, Kiri, and Kami have all been worried about you! We're your best friends, weather you admit it or not, we are and we love you." She said sounding a little offended. "Look I'm sorry okay. I've just been going through something's and Todo has been helping me, but I promise to start checking in with you guys." I said. She jumped up and hugged me, I hesitantly hugged her back.

    "Hello." Shoto said. Mina jumped back and nervously rubbed the back of her neck. "Hi Todoroki." She said. "Um I was just talking to Bakugou,but I'm done now, so you can have him back." She said. "Bye Bakugou." She said. "Bye Raccoon eyes." I said. "Bye Todoroki." She said. "Bye Mina." He said. She blushed and walked away. "What did she want?" He asked once we was in the hall. "Just wanted to check up on me I guess." I said. We went up to the room and sat down and started eating. We had small conversations here and there. "Are ready to go back tomorrow?" He asked. I looked up at him and smiled. "Of course I am! I'll get wake up with you every morning and get have a good morning and a good night kiss every day. You'll be the first and last thing I see and hear everyday." I said. I truly am happy and I'm excited.

    I feel like a school girl talking to her crush for the first time. I'm excited and nervous all at once. He reached over and held my hand. "Are you?" I asked. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around me. "Yes I am. I can't wait to wake up to your beautiful face every morning." He said kissing my forehead. For the first time in my life everything is great. I laid my head on his shoulder as we finished eating and just sat there being flooded with happiness.

    After we finished eating we heard a knock on the door, I got up and answered it. There stood a bit with green fluffy hair. "Deku..." I said under my breath. "Hi K-Kacchan. I-is Todoroki here?" He asked. "Hey Icyhot, Dekus here." I said. He got up off the floor and came over to the door. "Hello Mydiorya." Todoroki said. "Hey Todoroki." Deku said. "What was you wanting?" Todoroki asked. "Um me and some of the other students are having a sort of party down by the lake around 1 and they wanted me to ask if you and Kacchan wanted to go." Deku said. Todoroki looked at me. "Do you want to go?" He asked. I guess it would be nice to do something different and fun for once. I don't want to swim though, maybe I could just sit on the shore. "Tch sure." I said. "Yes well be there." Todoroki said with a smile. Dekus face turned red and he nodded. "Okay see you there." He said. Todo shut the door and turned to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "Do you really want to go?" He asked. "Yes and no." I said. He gave me a confused look. "I want to go because it'll be fun and it's something different. I also don't want to go because of all the people that'll be there." I said honestly. "If you don't want go we won't." He said. "But I do want to." I said.