Christmas special

Me and Shoto were sitting in the dorm common area with some of our other classmates. We were finding a place to put the tree. "I think this corner right here would be great." Mina said. "Hm I don't know. I was thinking maybe right here." Momo said pointing to the middle of the room. "That way everyone can see it and we can decorate around the whole tree." She added. "Ooh yeah I can see that." Uraraka said cheerfully. "It'll look beautiful." Izuku said. Kiri, Kami, Sero, Iida and Izuku got up to get the tree. "It's in the storage closet in the teachers lounge." Jirou said. "Kay." Izuku said. They walked out and came back a few minutes later. "Okay sit it right here." Momo said. They sat it in the tree holder we had just screwed into the floor. "Mina, Uraraka can you two get the tree skirt?" Momo asked examining the tree. "Yes ma'am." Mina said and they went over to the box of Christmas decorations.

    They grabbed the crimson red skirt with gold trimming. "Here you go." They said. "Great. Put it around the tree please." She said and they did. "Perfect." She said and clapped her hands together. "Todoroki can you and Bakugou get the lights?" She asked. We nodded and walked over to another box labeled 'lights'. "Thank you. Put them on the tree please." She said. We did, we had a few failures though. Todo got the lights tangle around him twice and I broke a bulb, but Momo said that was fine they have extras. She put the extra bulb on and stepped back a little. "Can you go get the blinking lights please." She said and we did. We put them on and this time it went better than the other. "It's looking great." She said.

    "Kirishima, Kaminari can you get the red garland?" She asked and they did. "Good." She said. "Iida, Mydoria can you get the gold garland?" She asked and they did. "Great." She said and smiled. "Okay now everyone put two Christmas bulbs on the tree." She said and we went over to the box. I grabbed a orange one and a red one. Todo grabbed a red and a white one. We laughed and put them on the tree. "It's looking good." She said. "I have special bulbs that have all of our names on them." She said. "There in my room." She said. "Can someone go get them?" She asked. "I'll go." Sato said. He walked up the stairs and came down a minute later with a big box. "I'll call your name as I grab your bulb." She said. "Uraraka and Mina." She said. The girls squealed and walked up to get them.

    They put them on the tree right next to each other's at the top. "Tokayami and Ojirou." She said. They walked up and placed them on opposite sides one at the top and the other on the bottom. "Iida and Shoji." She said. They came and got theirs. Iida put his in the middle and Shoji out his next to Iida's. "Sero And Kaminari." She said. "Oh yeah!" Kaminari said. They got there's and put it on the tree. "Kirishima and Sato." They fist bumped and put there on the tree. "Bakugou and Todoroki." She said. We walked up and grabbed our bulbs. Mine said Katsuki and had a little explosion (like this💥) next to it. I gently put it on the middle of the tree. Shoto put his next mine. His said Shoto and had a snowflake and a flame next it. (🔥❄️) I looked over at him and smiled. We made our back to where we were standing. "You know this is my first Christmas in a long time." I whispered looking at the tree.

    "I hope you enjoy it." He whispered back. I grabbed his hand lacing our fingers together and looked at time with a huge smile. "As long as your here I know I will." I said. I looked back at the tree and squeezed his hand affectionately. "Jirou and me." She said with a squeal. She walked over to the tree and put hers on it. "I hope you all like them. I had your name and something related to your quirk put on them." She said. "Tsu and Mineta." She said. "How come I have grapes?" Mineta asked. "Cause your head looks like it has grapes on it." Tsu said bluntly. He pouted, but put it on the tree. "Koda and Hakagure." She said. They got theirs and put it on the tree. "I have two more special bulbs." She said and turned towards Aziwa and Almight. She grabbed two big bulbs and handed one to Aziwa and the other to Almight. They stood up and walked to the tree. "Thank you." They said in unison. "Now for the rest of the room." She said.
                           Time skip
After nearly two hours of decorating we were done. We agreed on a couple Christmas movies to watch. Shoto, Izuku, Iida and Uraraka were sitting on one couch. I was sitting on the floor between Shotos legs with his arms around my shoulders. Kiri was beside me with Mina next to him and Kami and Sero beside her. Momo, Jirou, Tsu and Tokayami were on the couch closest to Todo. Ojirou, Shoji, Koda And Sato were on the other couch. Mineta and Hakagure were on the floor. Hakagure was in front of Momo and them while Mineta was in front of Kami. He's the only one who can tolerate that perv. Izuku was playing with Kiri's hair while Kiri was leaning back on him. "Ready for the movie?" Aziwa asked. We nodded and he put it on. He headed to the teachers dorm area with Almight.
                         Time skip
After we watched all the movies we headed back to our dorm rooms. Me and Shoto laid down on his bed and cuddled up together. "I love you Shoto and I can't wait to spend Christmas with you." I said. He kissed my head. "I love you too Katsuki and I hope I make it a special Christmas." He said. We drifted off into a peaceful sleep.