~Three~

I felt someone shaking me and I jumped up and threw my hands up blocking my face from and attack that never came. "What the hell do you want?" I asked once I realized who it was. "We're almost there." Todoroki said. "Damn it icyhot you could've let me sleep until we was there not almost there!" I said a bit peeved. He rolled his eyes at me......he rolled his eyes...at me.. "Don't roll your fucking eyes at me." I said. "Calm down Bakugou, Aziwa will be ticked off if you wake him." He said in a monotone voice. "Fuck him.. You'll let him sleep, but you have to wake me up.." I muttered and he laughed...he actually laughed and it sounded like music to my ears. I stared at him with my mouth hanging open a little. He looked at me. "What?" He asked a second later. "N-nothing." I said and looked away. He chuckled softly and that just made me smile a little.

    Aziwa  stood up and looked at all of us with droopy eyes. "Okay class we are almost there. I will be assigning your roommates once we get off." He said tiredly and every, except me and Todoroki, got excited. "Hey shitheads calm down!" I yelled and everyone glared at me. "For once I agree with Bakugou." Todoroki said to my surprise. I sat down and looked at him again with shock. "What?" He asked. "Why did you agree with me? You like never do that." I said. "Well I wasn't going to let you seem like an ass this early in the morning." He said with a smile. I just grunted and turned away from. "Whatever." I said. The bus stopped and we all climbed off the bus one by one. "Okay, so you will three to a room and it'll be girls with girls and guys with guys. You are not allowed out of the rooms after 12." He said.

  "Momo, Uraraka, and Mina are in one room. Jiro, Tsu, and Hagakure are in another." He said and the girls started getting next to their roommates. "For the boys we will we have, Kirishima, Kaminari, Izuku, and Shoji. Then we have Sero, Iida and Koda." They all got next to each other. "Then we have Todoroki, Bakugou, and Tokayami. Mineta, Ojiro, Aoyama and Sato." We all got next to each other. "Follow me and I'll show you all to your rooms." Aziwa said and we followed him. Once we got to our room we decided that Me and Todoroki would sleep on the bunk beds and Tokayami could have the bed. "I call top icyhot." I said as I slung my bag on the bed. "Okay whatever you want Bakugou." He said. "Okay then I want bottom." I said. "Hehe you know I always pegged you for a bottom." He said with a smirk, I blushed and shoved him out of my way and jumped on the top. Tokayami chuckled. "That was good one Todoroki." He said and high fives him. "Fuck you bastards." I said and rolled over towards the wall.