Pregnant

Your POV
I have been feeling weird for the last three days, my stomach hurts, I've been throwing up, I've been extremely hungry, I don't know what's going on. Shawn is away for your right now, he should be back in two weeks.

He just told me to take it easy but I can't, come to think of it, my period was supposed to come on two days ago, but it hasn't yet so let's check that out. I hopped in the shower, when I got out I dried off and put on some lotion, after that I put on a crop top with a pair of Shawn's sweat pants.

I hopped into Shawn's Jeep and went to my local drug store and got three pregnancy test. After that I drove home and ran to the bathroom, I just all three of the tests and waited anxiously for the results.

About five minutes later the results came in and my heart dropped to my stomach, all the tests said positive. Your eyes start to tear up and you started to panic a little. What if Shawn doesn't want kids right now? What if it ruins his career? What if he leaves me? So many questions are running through my head right now.

I ran out the bathroom into my room and screamed into my pillow, after a few minutes of me getting myself together I called Shawn. "Hey baby, what's up!?" He said through the phone in his little happy voice. "Um, is there a way for you to come home sooner than expected?" I asked him with a sniff.

"Why, what's wrong hun?"  He asked in a worried tone. "I can't tell you through the phone, I need to tell you in person it's too important." I said sternly. "Okay, um I'll see what I can do." He told me and with that I hung up.

~20 minutes later~
I got a text from Shawn telling me that he would be here later tonight and my heart rate went up even more, I'm so scared to tell him about this. Right then I heard the front door open, I almost fainted.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, next thing you know Shawn comes through the door with the same worried expression. Soon as he saw me hugged me and sat down next to me. "What's up bub, what's letting you down." He asked me running his hands through my hair.

"I'm scared if I tell you, you'll leave." I said voice cracking. He gave me a confused look, "I would leave you, no matter what." He said. "Shawn, I'm pregnant." I said. Yup, I just through it out there. I felt  him freeze for a second and his breath hitched. "See I told you, I'll go pack my things." I said getting up from the bed. He grabbed my hand to stop me, he picked me up and twirled me around. I giggled at his action.

"Baby, I'm gonna be a dad, why would I ever leave you, this is such a blessing and I'm glad that you bringing it to me." He told me and tears came to my eyes. I kissed with all the passion I had in me. "I love you so much, and I'm so lucky to have you."