||The 'Bad Boy'||

~Bella's pov~
I rolled my eyes as our science teacher Mr. Render tried to make a joke like always. I mean come on we're here by force, don't make it worse.

I enjoy school, I mean the learning part not the social part.

As the bell rung I grabbed my black bag and made my way to history and sat down in the back next to Michael Clifford. He was our bad boy at school he was hot, he always got into trouble and was known by everyone.

Michael looked over to me and started to talk "do you have a pencil" he said in a smooth sexy voice. "I-I um y-yah" I stuttered handing him a pencil. "Thanks love" he winked and took the pencil and turned his attention back to mrs.hunter. She's one of those chill teachers, she doesn't care what we do in that class. So everyone takes advantage of it.

I just sat there in my light washed boyfriend jeans, a white t-shirt, a green and black flannel tied around my waist with black doc martens on. I liked my outfit it was that grunge shit. I was finishing up my history home work just when the lovely bell rings. Thank God.

I got up picked up my bag and walked for the door when I felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around to see Michael. "What's your name?" He said as I looked down at my shoes. "Bella" I looked up at him he was pretty close but far enough that I could feel comfortable.

He nodded "I'm Michael". I chuckled a little "I know". Oh my god did I just say that. I didn't just fucking say that. "I-I mean I-I t-think that's W-what I h-heard" if you couldn't tell I have a really bad stuttering problem. He smiled "it fine, I'll see you around" and after that he was gone.

I really didn't feel like going to my next class so i decided to skip because I know no one would notice I've done it before... Who wouldn't . So I ran into the janitors closet and locked in there with my book and began reading. 15 minutes later the door nob started to turn and then I see my face looking up at one of my teachers... Mr. Render. "Principals office now." He said in a harsh tone. I left with out saying anything walking straight to the main office.

After telling my principal what happened she gave me a detention slip. This is my second one..the first was was for poring milk down Mandy Villas shirt. Long story.
After i finished all my classes I made my way to room 23 for detention.