❝ BATTLEFIELD ❞

BATTLEFIELD

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ BATTLEFIELD SUMMARY

STEPHANIE WITWICKY ALWAYS believed that they weren't alone, and that there was some other life out there. She also believed it because of the stories her dad would tell her about her great great grandfather Captain Archibald Witwicky.

BUT LIKE MOST adults she gave up on the hope that other things existed. She graduated high school and went right into the military wanting to serve her country. She had been assigned with a group of men who eventually became her second family.

WHILE SHE WAS the only woman they treated her with respect and relied on her a lot. Even though she had her second family she didn't stop herself from heading back home to see her first family. She bonded closely with William Lennox, and Robert Epps.

THE TWO CARED about her like a little sister and so if it came down to it they would protect her. On one of their last missions for a while, they were finally able to go home. Stephanie was thrilled to see her parents and her younger brother.

SHE HADN'T SEEN them for a while and she missed them more than anything. But things didn't go their way when their base was attacked by something unknown to the humans. For her this would become one of the greatest adventures in her lifetime. Eventually the thrill would be something she didn't want to run away from.

 Eventually the thrill would be something she didn't want to run away from

───── ❝ ◂ ❚ ⊱ꕥ⊰ ❚ ▸ ❞ ─────

▌❝ BATTLEFIELD INFORMATION
a transformers fan fiction
book 1 in stephanie witwicky's dulogy
stephanie witwicky's standalone book
stephanie witwicky x no love interest

▌❝ INTRODUCING THE MAIN CAST OF BATTLEFIELD

stephanie witwicky ... portrayed by scarlett johansson