Chapter 3: The Shining Beacon part 2

Amity, Ruby and Jaune entered Beacon Academy, and from the looks of things, it was immensely crowded. Students chatting and huddling together in groups.

"So, this is Beacon?" Amity asked. "It's much more...packed than I was expecting"

"Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" It was Yang, calling her from a distance.

"Uh, I have to go, come on, Amity" Ruby waved goodbye to Jaune.

"Hey, wait!" Jaune called, but it was too late. "Where am I gonna find a quirky girl to talk to now?"

"You two look like you had a good time" Yang smiled.

"Other than abandoning her and taking my friend with you?" Amity asked, clearly annoyed.

"Meltdown already?" Yang laughed.

"You left me! And I exploded!" Ruby shouted.

"Where's Jotaro anyway?" Amity looked around for his friend, until he saw someone fall down to the ground. It was Jotaro, dizzily and tired. "Jesus, what happened to you?"

"I...felt like I...was being kidnapped" Jotaro fell over again after getting back up.

"Dang, are you going to be alright?" Amity questioned.

"I'll be fine, just give me a hand, buddy" Jotaro acted like he was a drunken sailor, going all over the place and saying some profanities quietly.

"Look, I don't know what happened, but let's try our best to ignore it, okay?" Amity suggested.

"Okay" Jotaro agreed.

Hey then heard Ruby talking about the whole situation that happened earlier to Yang.

"Then I sneezed and I tripped over this girl's luggage and she started criticising me for it, until this wolf Faunus came and defended me, I felt really, REALLY bad and I just wanted her to stop screaming" Ruby explained, without a single breath.

"YOU!" Weiss shouted from behind.

"Oh, God, it's happening again!" Ruby jumped into Yang's arms, like Scooby-Doo does with Shaggy, and cried for her life.

"Oh my God, she really did explode" Yang was getting scared.

"Just be lucky you didn't blow us off the side of the cliff!" Weiss shouted.

"It was an accident! It was an accident!" Ruby pleaded. Weiss put a leaflet in front of Ruby's face. "Uh, what's this?"

Weiss started explaining what the Schnee Dust Company stands for and it's policies, but she was talking too fast that Ruby could not understand what she was saying.

"Uh, what?" Ruby was by far confused at this point.

"You really want to start making things up to me?" Weiss asked.

"Yes, I do" Ruby answered. Weiss then put the leaflet in her hands aggressively.

"Read this, and don't ever speak to me again" Weiss replied with aggression in her voice also. Amity overheard every second of the conversation and started to get angry inside. How dare she! Criticising Ruby just because she fell over? Every word that was coming out of Weiss' mouth was driving Amity to his breaking point.

"Dude, you okay?" Jotaro asked his friend.

"No, I am definitely NOT okay" Amity groaned.

"Look, it looks like you two just got off on the wrong foot, why don't you two start over?" Yang suggested.