Chapter 26- His King

Hitori left the country 2 months ago. Hinata and Kageyama went to a lot of places. Its also because they want to regain the relationship they once lost. And right now, they are going to a certain place.

"Kageyaaamaaa!!" Hinata whined out of tiredness. They've been walking for about an hour and they haven't reach the place that Kageyama told him and its already afternoon too.

"Dumbass, shut up." Kageyama responded as red veins popped out of his forehead. "Your repeating the same complaint over and over again." Kageyama said as his eyebrows wrinkled. "Hmmp" Hinata replied.

After 20 minutes, they are still walking.

"Kageyama, are you sure that the place your telling me really exists? Cause we are not getting anywhere." Hinata complained. Kageyama glared at Hinata. "Be patient." Then continued on his tracks.

After another 10 minutes, they haven't reached the place yet.

"Baka...Baka...Baka..Bakageyama...King..Baka.." Hinata muttered under his breathe. Kageyama feel so annoyed and wanted to shout at his cute lover. But thinking back, they could have use a bike instead. He sighed to himself and reached out to Hinata's head and grip it tightly.

"ITAAAAIIIII!!!!!!" Hinata shouted loudly. Kageyama let him go and continued on his tracks. Tears formed at his eyes and he ended up sitting with his hands on his head. "How violent...huhu." Hinata whined.

Kageyama sighed again "Stand up, Dumbass. We are almost there." They walked for another 5 minutes before they went that place. They arrived to the place at sunset.

"This is.." Hinata looked at the place with dumbfounded look at his place. "Karasuno High School?" Kageyama nodded "Follow me." Hinata looked at Kageyama's figure, he sighed then He followed Kageyama.

"Do you remember this place?" Kageyama said as they arrive to 'that' place.

They entered the structure. Hinata looked at it and said"The court huh..." He nodded and he suddenly look saddened as he remembered being chased out. He looked at Kageyama "Why did you bring me here?" He asked.

"Hinata..will you.." Kageyama paused then cleared his throat. Hinata looked at him cluelessly. Suddenly someone shouted loudly behind them.

"SHOYOOOOOO!" A familiar voiced shouted. A sillhouette waved at them by the door.

Hinata immidiately looked at the sillhoutte on the distance.

"We're not late right?!" Another familiar voice shouted.

"Hinata, Kageyama. Your both here."

Hinata looked at them with shock. He looked back at Kageyama "Kageyama..this is.." Kageyama nodded.

The sillhouette hurriedly approached Hinata "Shoyoooooo." Then hugged him "N-Nishinoya-san." Hinata responded. Then he let go and pat Hinata on the head then let out a grin "You haven't got taller huh." Hinata's red flushed "Y-you haven't too." Nishinoya laughed.

"Yo Hinata, You've become popular." Tanaka complimented then grinned. Hinata looked at them and didn't know whether to cry or laugh because of sudden change in behavior.

Then Daichi and Sawamura, along the others approached them.

"Captain..Sawamura-San, Asahi-san. Tsukishima.." Hinata mentioned their names one by one. "What are you doing here..?" Hinata looked at them cluelessly and he still have this anxiety.

Sawamura smiled at him "Kageyama invited us. He told us the truth and decided to come over." Daichi let out a gentle laugh "I guess we should apologize." Hinata shaked his head "N-no,you dont have too." He stuttered, He felt a bit akward seeing them again.

"Hahaha, Hinata, You matured a bit." Asahi said. Hinata let out a akward laugh.

Kageyama stared at Hinata before looking back at them. "Hinata, so what do you say?" Hinata looked at him "I-I don't know.." Kageyama replied "Is that so." Kageyama suddenly nodded at the others and the others responded with a nod as well. They took out something, It was a volley ball.

Kageyama looked back at Hinata. "So Hinata I wanna show you something." Hinata was startled "That's not all?" Kageyama nodded "Yes." He approached the switch then turned on the lighting. There was a banner on hanging on the railing of the second floor.

Hinata's mouth gapped on shock "Y-your kidding me..." The word "Welcome back, Little Giant." Was written on the banner. Kageyama let out a heartwarming smile.

Suddenly Sawamura tossed a ball to Hinata. Hinata catch it and saw a writting thats noticably written by a marker. "Will?" Hinata read the word curiously.

Tanaka called out "Hinata, here." He passed another ball. This time the word written here is "You." Hinata didn't know what they are planning to do and looked at them suspiciously.

Tadashi waved at him and passed the ball. The word written here is kinda shocking for Hinata as he read this "M-marry?".

Tsukishima looked at him annoyingly "Oi, I have nothing to do with this but I have no choice or king might kick me out." He forcefully passed another ball to Hinata. Hinata caught the ball and looked at the word written to it. "Me."

As he process the words and combined them all together. He's face flushed red. He turned he's back at Kageyama "I-is this your idea." Kageyama smiled sweetly then nodded. "So..what do you think?" Hinata responded "Can't you just say it with your own mouth? Why make it sooooo..."

Kageyama laughed "Yeah..Yeah..sure." He kneeled. He pulled out a ring on his pocket and said "So Hinata, will you marry me?"

Hinata looked at him "This is so embaressing." He whispered to himself while looking a bit red. He looked back at Kageyama then nodded. As Kageyama saw this he can't help but hug Hinata as he put the ring on his finger.

The volleyball team member's cheered at them "Whooooo, Shoyoo and Kageyama! Your finally back on it again." Nishinoya shouted. Tsukishima commented "The freak duo is back huh." While the others like Sawamura applaud while laughing as he watch the others saying nonsense. And the others, congratulate them and teased them eventually.

It was a long day, they played at the court for almost an hour and ate at the nearby restaurant then went to their seperate ways.

Hinata and Kageyama walked as they held each other's hands.

"Todays.. Eventful.." Hinata break off the silence. Kageyama looked at him and respond "Yeah." Hinata blushed remembering what happened earlier. "I never thought that you can pull off a stun like that." Kageyama smirked at him "Ofcourse I can." Then he said "Why don't you go to my place tonight, its already late." Hinata looked at him suspiciously before nodding. Kageyama saw Hinata's expression then laugh.

As they walk, they talk about lots of things and mostly..what they would do in the future.

Dear Readers,
Anyways..that not yet the end.. I mean...it is the end ('=o=)... but then again its more of a .5 ending. I forgot to add 'something' ('^-^).... the next chapter will be the ending. Its skipable... You can either treat this one as the ending or the other one as the ending. Since the next chapter might not be suitable for all ages.. I'm sure you know what I mean (0¤0). But then again, I suggest you guys read it since I know that I haven't add any spice here. You know, its like cooking. It actually looks as if I'm cooking something, it looks amazing yet the flavors are kind of mixed up and weird (^-^). Its edible but not that good so if I can add atleast some spices to it, it might wet your appetite or your interest so why not. A yaoi without smut that can attract viewers attention are rare this past few days. And I've been meaning to add one since I wrote this 2nd book so yeah. Anyways, we hit the 4k viewers for this book. I didn't expect for this book to get lots of viewers but I'm glad and thankful. Thanks for reading this looooongggg author note, and see ya \(^♡^)/. (Sorry if my writings today are a bit sloppy, I tried to finish this but I'm bit tired after yesterday since I help my parents to finish some business.)
                                          ~Alyari