I.E.D Part One

I got up the next morning and immediately felt like crap. Getting out of my bed, I trudged past my closet and to my bathroom. Reaching over the sink I grabbed my green toothbrush off of my cabinet and grabbed the toothpaste along with it.

I looked into the mirror only to drop my tooth brush on the floor at the horrifying sight before me. My make up from last night was spread all over my face, which might I add, did not look very pretty. My eye liner and mascara were smudged all the way to my mouth while my lipgloss was spred everywhere but my lips. And let's not forget the faided red birds nest that was placed on top of my head. I ran my finger in my hair only to get it stuck.

What the actual fuck.

I quickly ran towards my shower and turned on the water. I stripped my clothes and climbed into the shower. After beginning to wash my hair I began to notice the red hair dye coming out. I groaned and quickly finished my shower, instead of getting ready for school I put my hair in a messy bun, put on sweats, and jogging shoes. I walked to my brothers room, after knocking on the door I adjusted the bun in my hair only to have Stiles peak his head out, hit my elbow, and mess my hair up.

I groaned in annoyance

"Fuck, that hurt," Stiles yelled.

"What?!" He snapped rubbing his head

I gave him a annoyed look and started to fix my hair again "I need you to drive me the store so I can get hair dye."

"No, I don't feel like it!"

"Stiles! If you don't I'll tell dad about Malia sleeping in your room every night!"

"Dad won't care." He said smirking.

"He will care once I start letting boys sleep in my room because he lets you have Malia in yours." I said grinning.

I pushed the door opened a little more so I could see Malia. Malia was laying in his bed with sweat pants and one of my sports bra's.

His eyes widened "You wouldn't."

"Oh but brother, I would." I said nodding my head.

That's the thing about Stiles. He's way to over protective. I remember last year I was hanging out with my friend Drew in my room and Stiles burst into my room saying something about 'hormonal boys' He was pissed until he noticed Drew was a girl.

"Fine, just get the keys and drive yourself. If you get caught-" I cut him off

"You had nothing to do with it and I stole your keys." I answered.

He nodded his head

"That's my girl." He said. He looked me over, patted my head, and slammed the door in my face.

"Well, okay then." I said.

I jogged downstairs and grabbed Stiles keys. I got in his car and drove towards the store. I'm so glad Stiles taught me how to drive a year ago and thankfully my dad re-taught me because he knew Stiles was a horrible driver. I ran into the small store and found the hair dye.

I walked towards the dyes and picked up the red hair dye, but put it back when I decided that I was dying my hair brown.

------------

I dyed my hair in about two hours, and then got my clothes out for school. I picked out a long black shirt with a yellow collar and some cute thigh high socks. And last but not least, I put on black high heeled boots.

After I finished getting ready I grabbed Stiles keys and got into his car, deciding to ditch him at home. Knowing he wouldn't be happy about that, I shot him a text but needing to be at school very early.