Strong Power,Thank You

3rd POV

In the house of Big Hit Family, Jin is cooking for the people. Namjoon is trying to hide Jimin's jams somewhere high. Jungkook is with Taehyung playing with Yeontan. While Hobi is playing with the younger once with Jimin and Holly. And there is Yoongi, he is still in his studio, trying to finish a song.

Jin: Food's ready!
Namjoon: yes!
Jungkook: KIMCI FIDE RICE!
Hobi: MY LOVE! SPRITE!!!
Jimin: ooo salad.
Tae: do we have dog food for Holly and Yeontan?
Soobin: here you go hyung *gives TaeHYUNG the food for the doggies*
Tae: thank you. *feeds the doggies*

They all started to eat but then, Joon realized something. He forgot to lock the high cabinet so Jimin won't get the jams.

Jimin: hmmm something feels weird...
Jungkook: if it's your jams I'm not getting the high cabinet. *drinks banana milk*
Jimin: My jams are in is in a high caninet—. Suga hyung, he's not here eating with us.
Jin: he is probably sleeping.

Yoongi comes downs stairs to get himself a cup of coffee. Jin called out Yoongi for lunch but he just ignored the call of his hyung.

Jin: okay, what happened to him?
He looks like a zombie.
Namjoon: he looks so sleepy.
Tae: he stayed up all night pass 4 in the morning.
Everyone else: !? Really?
Jimin: Are you sure...? I was watching the Vlive. It ended at like 10:00 pm
Tae: after the Vlive he then asked me to get him coffee. I asked him why. He just answered with "just get me coffee,"
So i asked him one more time and I was very surprised about his answer
Hobi: why? Why?
Tae: he said that we won't sleep until he finishes the song.
Jungkook: really?

Tae nods

Namjoon: well, he is a hard working guy.
Everyone: true

3:00 pm

Yoongi finally went out of his studio very happy. He took a bath and fell asleep right after he changed. The other members with the BTS and TXT members were happy for Yoongi.

"Strong power, thank you," Namjoon said as he closed the door but broke the doorknob. "Amazing," they all said.

The end

They are very hard working and I am proud of them. Guys make sure to not over work yourselves. Take care of you health!

Bai now!