Soobin's Day

Just some things b4 we start. BTS and TXT will be living inside a very big house, and SOPE shall happen, same with YeonBin. In this chapter will include BTXT will infact have IG acts.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-

I woke up in my room, and turned to my left to see the date and time.

"7:30am 12/5/19"...I mumbled. My eye widen and jumped off my bed "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I went to the bathroom to take a bath and such. After 20 minutes under the warm water I took my bath towel to dry myself. I covered my lower half of my body with the towel, and soon left the bathroom.

I walked towards the closet and slid it open. "Now, what to wear.. are the stylist nonnas going to be here? ... nahh"
I looked through the clothes, it has Supreme, Gucci, Chanel's, Calvin Klein,  Guess, FG, Uniqlo, etc... all of these are expensive.. and I hate it. Some people might like these expensive stuff but not me, no sir.

I just took my white shit, black joggers with 3 white stripes on both sides, and to top it all off I slipped on my white and black Vans.

I was about to walk out my room until I noticed that I forgot my phone.. Gee.. I'd being a leader really making me forget even the tiniest things?

I closed my bedroom door and saw no one.. I looked left and right on our floor, they where no TXT members? I walked towards the stairs yet no one. I walked down to the 2nd floor to see another empty hallway, no BTS sunbaes too?

I mean it is a Thursday and they are pretty busy soo.... I walked down one more floor down to see no one again.

I sighed as I reached the last step. "Guess no one's home" I sadly said as u walked towards the kitchen.

There was a plate with a stack of pancakes with maple syrup and butter, it was still warm. I sat down I front of it and saw a note.

"Hey Soobin, good morning! Sorry we're not there right now, Jin sandae made you some pancakes. Our manager just called us back to the office to settle some things up.
I love you!

-Yeonjun hyung and TXT ♡" I read the letter put loud. "Huh, well then" i commented as I got some Orange Juice inside the fridge.

"Why would our manager call them and not include me..?" I asked myself as I got a glass to pour the OJ in. I didn't worry that much about the birthday thing anymore, but now I'm worried about what they meant about "settle some things up"

I put the OJ in the fridge and soon went back to my seat. I was about to take my first bite until I got a notification, it was from Yoongi sanbae? I unlocked my phone as I took my first bite of pancake.

Yoon Hyung: Soobin, could you get my laptop inside my room? I'll be going back there at around 8:00, thx btw.

Yoon Hyung: HIIIIII

Yoon Hyung: Hobi sent that.

Alright :Soob

Its currently 7:46am so I stood up to quickly get Yoongi sandae's macbook pro. After getting it I put it beside me, I was again about to take a bite until.

"Ding dong"  the door bell rang. I got the laptop and rushed over the door. I opened the the white grand door to see Yoongi hyung talking with Hoseok hyung who was leaning on the pillar of the house.

"No, Hobi babe look. If YOU want to watch Frozen II so bad then why didn't you ask me from the start?" Yoongi hyung said. "I wanted to, I annoyed you for a whole 3 months before it even the movie premiere!" Hoseok hyung argued. "Ugh," Yoongi hyung sighed. "And besides, you will just miss I day of work- Oh, Soobin, how long are you been standing there?" Hoseok hyung saw me I bowed as a greeted them good morning. "Yoongi hyung, here's the laptop." I informed him as I was holding up to him. "Thank you," he said as he took the laptop. "Bye!" Hoseok said as he waved good bye. The soon left with there black mustang.

I went back in and locked the door. I stood there for awhile looking at my phone clock. "8:38am.." I whispered into the air, time goes for fast.

I walked back to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. I felt happy that I finally eat my breakfast without any interruption. I drank my OJ as I scrolled down IG. On Hoseok sanbae's story all seven of them were in the cinema going to watch Frozen II. On the next story it was Jungkook sanbae's it said there "Can't wait to watch Frozen 2 again, next stop after this is Charlie's Angels! WOOHOOO"

I snickered. I put my phone down to gather my dishes and washed them.

I got my phone and went to the backyard. Last night's part was great, if you don't know what happens pretty much it was Jin sanbae's 27th birthday and it was a pool/grand party. I sat down on the seat almost next to the pool.

I was about to choose my eyes until I heard barking. My eyes widen open in shock. I then slowly walked towards where the barking came from. "H-how there?" I asked. I opened the door slowly, and 5 little puppies came out. "Awww, hello there!" I agreed the 5 pups. The little pups were real adorable, the two dogs came out. "Yeaontan?!"

The dog jumped on me and licked my face. "Hold up, Yeontan did you make these pups?!" I asked the dog as I picked him up. The dog yelped, I looked at where they all came from and saw no other dog. "How did they get here?" I asked the dog. He just barked at me. "Why am I talking to a dog? Soobin why are you like this?" I laughed.

I stood up and walked back to my seat as the 5pups followed me and same goes with Yeontan.

...

"Soobin... Soobin.." I heard a voice

"Don't do it like that, you have to do it like this-"

"Like what-"

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!"

I opened my eyes in a panic "WHAT?!" I screamed as I feel off the seat. I saw my members laughing and Yeonjun hyung helped me up. "Good morning, sunshine!" Heuningkai teased. "Ugh.. what time is it?" I asked them. "It is currently 11:56am," Beomgyu answered.

"Let's get some lunch," Taehyun announced, we all walked in the house and saw a buffet filled with my favorite foods, desserts, and drinks. The lights were off in the dining where the fold were placed. All of a sudden, my vision went black. I touched my eyes which were covered my a handkerchief.

We walked to a place.. I hesitated every step I made but the members where behind and beside me which helped me walk. Soon the handkerchief was off and I saw the light of the dining room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Confetti feel, and I saw my members and BTS sanbaes. "Wow!" I was amazed at  the effort they put in decorating. I mean our dining room was big and it would take 5 hours to fully decorate the whole dining room, and I was surpirced when it was fully decorated, I mean all in all we are 12 men staying under one roof.

"2! 3! Happy birthday! Happy birthday, happy birthday to you!!! Happy birthday Soobin! We love you!" The all sang. I felt so happy and felt so gifted to have seniors and members like them.

My tears stayed to fall, "Yah! Why are you soobin again?!" Jin hyung asked me "get it? 'Soobin?" He laughed. I smiled "Soobin, why are you crying? It your birthday!" Taehyung sanbae told me as be beinged me into a hug and soon let go. "I- I just.. I'm just really," I then started to cry.

My TXT members hugged me as I cried after a few minutes the hug ended.

"Soobin! SOOBIN! SOOBIN!" They chanted. I smiled. I feel so thankful.

After that we all ate lunch. "So you all left the house to set this up?" I asked "We expected you to be a blue and went outside, and we were right" Jin sanbae "But we still watched Frozen II, but we didn't get to watch Charlie's Angels since we didn't have time," Yoongi sanbae noted.