Beach Day

3rd POV

Everyone is exited for the pool! I mean who doesn't? okay maybe Yoongi.
After a while of traveling they finally made it!

They all went down the van Jin started to take pictures of himself, Taehyung taking nice photos of Holly, Yeontan, and wild lil meow meow sleeping under a shade, Jungkook removed his shirt got his surfboard and started to surf while screaming "I AM THE FUCKING GOLDEN MAKNEA" in the top of his lungs, Soobin and Yeonjun putting all of the things out of the car, Beomgyu sitting beside the pool taking pictures for twt, Taehyun and Heauning kai building a sand castle beside a sleeping Yoongi, Namjoon laying down on the sand cuz he broke the folding pool chair and his sun glasses.

Jimin: The beach!♡°♡

Taehyung: Bitch?!

Yoongi: hm?

Jin: I am not a female dog

Soobin and Yeonjun: ....

--------

at the pool

Jin: DONT GET MY PINK TOWEL WET OR I'LL KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIER BLOOD LINE!

Namjoon: Im not even gonna get in..

Yoongi sitting on the life guard's tower, while holding a glass of wine: ah, the pool side

Taehyung, playing his music on a bluetooth spaeker: TURN IT UP!!

Hoseok and Jimim, dancing in the pool.

Dance.Monster.power.on
Namjoon: yah.. YEET!

Jin: *slowly walking away from Namjoon*

Jungkook, swam cross the whole pool without going out for air, Taehyun swimming normally until Beomgyu and Heauning Kai Cannon Balled next to him. Holly and Yeontan with Yoongi, while Taehyung is trying to challenge everyone for Marco Polo.

Few moments later

Namjoon: *jumps in the pool* YeeeeAHHHH

Jin: mYFUCKINGTOWEL!

Jimin on Hoseok's Shoulders: Im GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!

Jungkook on Soobin's Shoulders: SHORT!!!!

Taehyung on Yeonjun's shoulder: AYEEEE AHHHHHHH *attacks Jimin and Jungkook*

Namjoon:*accidentally starts a water fight*

Everything starts to get REAL chaotic

BigHit employees trying to relax for once: ... Kill me...

Yoongi: ....

Yoongi, sipping wine: what a calm and beautiful day, am i right holly and tanie?

the bogs: BROK BROK BITCH! (bootiful)

Beach owner: ... Why did we agree on letting them in our beach?

beach employees: we dont know sir..

A random ARMY, sees the water fight: Oh shet... FUCK! WORLD WAR 11 IS STARING!