Jin's Bday

Seokjin: I dont get it in why people are always looking at me..

BTS: no pls.

Seokjin: Oh right, cuz I'm the exact representation of perfection.

BTS:

Yoongi: You're lucky that it's your birthday today.

Jungkook, holding his bat behind Jin& head: Ha-

Hoseok: JUNGKOOK NO!

Jungkook, hit Jin: -PPY BIRTHDAY TO Y-

Taehyung, jumps on Jin (elbow first): -OU!

Jimin, puts whipped cream in Jin's mouth: We love you hyung!

Hoseok: WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!

Jungkook, handing Yoongi his bat back: He'll be fineeee

Jimin: Jin hyung's a fighter

Namjoon: WHY?!

Taehyung: It was Yoongi hyung's idea!

Namjoon, looking at Yoongi: WHY?!

Yoongi, standing up: So we could prepare for his surprise birthday party, your welcome.

Namjoon: why do they have to hit him with a bat?

Yoongi: He has a thick noogen,

Hoseok: eye-

Jimin: let's just set every think, shall we?

Hoseok: right.

Namjoon: Jungkook, please put Jin hyung on the couch.

Jungkook: alright *throws Jin's unconscious body on the couch*

Namjoon: NOT LIKE THAT?! YOU COULD'VE KILLED HIM!

Jungkook: But I didn't.

Jimin: the party went set itself! COP COP!

About an hour later.

Jin woke up, the light were off. Ugh... the hurts.. he rubbed the back of his head. He sat up from the couch and saw something on the coffee table right in front of him.

Seokjin stood up and took the card. He walked towards the light switch to read the card.

"Today is you birthday, we are inviting you to your own special day! Go to the pool area of our home and that's where the fun starts and our love you will never end!

-BTS" he read the letter aloud, he giggled "Gee, these boys" he said walking to the glass door. The door was covered by cardboard?

He opened the door and stepped out of the house and on to the porch. He was now standing on top of a read carpet, he looked to his right and saw the bench with beautiful pillow with his name on it. He smiled and looked to the opposite direction, on the left side there were presents on a table. He looks forward and saw no one.

"Strange?" He noted as he walked down the stairs. As he reached the last step.

BOOM! Confetti fell! "Happy Birthday Jin hyung!" The members screamed. Jin was flabbergasted, he didn't say a word at all. "Happy birthday Jin hyung!" The TXT member greeted him, Yeonjun out on a crown on Jin's head and Soobin clipped a prince's Cape on Jin's shirt.

He was still in shock,

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Jimin asked. "Never been better!" He answered as tears fell. "Thank you, very much" he smiled, "GROUP HUG!" Hoseok screamed. Everyone hugged the eldest. The soon let go.

Seokjin wiped the tears away, "Wow, the backyard looks so.. wonderful" Jin spoke. The places has fairy lights, a long table filled with all of Jin's favorite food, desserts, and drinks. The pool lights were flashing Jin's favorite colors, Yoongi played Jin's solos. It was beautiful.

Then the cake.. the cake was lovely. It said there "Happy Birthday Seokjin, we purple you. From loving BTS, ARMY, TXT, and MOA"

The even in had the heart to put "TXT and MOA" it was heart warming..

Everyone started to dance around, the maknae line were on the pool, Namjoon was with Yoongi and Hoseok just talking near the sound system. Yeonjun filmed the whole thing and snapped some photos. Soobin was enjoying his time sitting near the pool until Taehyubg and Jungkook decided to pool him in, Beomgyu and Taehyun watched and laughed.

Seokjin enjoyed the view.. such a euphoric scene.

"Hey yo! Let us now call up our birthday celebrant Kim Seokjin to the stage to blow out his candles! Hobi please bring in the wonderful cake," Yoongi announced. Everyone gathered near the stage.

"Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday To Youuuu" they sang, and Jin blew our the candles.

"Hey hyung," Jungkook tapped Jin's shoulder, the older one turned around and hummed in response. "I'm really sorry for hitting you with Yoongi hyung's bat.. " he apologized. Seokjin smiled and put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder "hey, it's fine. And thank you" Seokjin replied.

"Bro hug?" Jin asked, "Bro hug," Jungkook nodded and hugged his hyung, "ack, Jungkook your wet" Jin laughed "Haha wops" Jungkook giggled letting go of the hug. "Now go and swim some more" Jin pushed Jungkook towards the pool.

A few moments later, Yoongi called everyone's attention once more. "We are now going to hear a birthday speech from our leader, afterwards our birthday celebrant,"

"Thank you hyung," Namjoon said as he took the mic "Seokjin hyung, he is an extraordinary hyung. He's been there for us, in our ups and downs. Your jokes may not be appealing to most of us, but your presence, love, and support for us will always be noticed and kept. Seokjin hyung, we love you oh so much and dont forget that. Hyung, be yourself, love yourself, know your name, speak yourself" Namjoon's speech made Jin feel warm and loved inside. "And now JIN" Yoongi yelped.

"Yah, thank you very much. I'm.. I'm really happy and grateful you know? You guys are the best, sure sometimes we dont get along but I know that our friendship and harmony will never be tear us apart, I love you" Jin said. He then jumped down and all of them gave him a big warm hug.

The end.

Happy Jin Day!

Jin we love you very very very much! Always be the Kim Seokjin that you are! Please never change, again ARMY loves you!!!!💜💜💕