44 | epilogue

Everyone graduated highschool.

Chenle, Jaemin, Renjun and Mark all graduated with scholarships for school.While Jisung, Jeno and Donghyuck didn't but they did try their best.

"I don't understand how you didn't graduate with a scholarship," Mark said to Donghyuck.

"Because I suck at Math and Science," Donghyuck pouted.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you're mother will pay," Mark said. Donghyuck nodded his head.

"Why didn't you get a scholarship!" Jaemin softly punched Jeno on the shoulder.

"I started getting lazy," Jeno mumbled as he rubbed his nape.

Both Jaemin and Renjun only rolled their eyes. They then kissed Jeno on the cheek.

After another year. Jisung was the only one in the group who didn't attend college. He constantly worked and worked. He moved out from his parents house and moved in with Chenle and his parents.

Chenle's parents found out about their relationship and were completely fine with it.

"As long as you take care of Chenle. We are completely fine," Chenle's mother smiled at him.

"Chenle. What happens if we end up having a baby," Jisung asked as he played with Chenle's hands. Chenle raised his eyebrow and looked at Jisung.

"It's still too early. I'm still in college as well," Chenle said.

"I can take care of the baby," Jisung looked up at him. Chenle caressed his cheek and shook his head.

"You have work," Chenle said.

"I'll do whatever it takes to have a child," Jisung said. He lifted up Chenle and carried him.

"Jisung! What are you doing?" Chenle asked. Jisung carried Chenle all the way to his room.

"Your parents aren't here and I wanna try to have a baby," Jisung said. Chenle's eyes immediately widened and his cheeks blushed.

Jisung opened the door and closed the door behind him.

Luckily Chenle's parents didn't come that night and came back until the next morning. So they luckily didn't hear all the noise going on in Chenle's room.

Chenle did end up getting pregnant that night. Chenle still continued going to college.

About 3 months in Jisung proposed to Chenle.

"Will you?" Jisung asked still unsure. Chenle smiled at him.

"Yes. Jisung. I'll marry you," Chenle replied. Jisung got up and hugged Chenle.

Chenle and Jisung had their wedding as soon as they can so that in the pictures it wouldn't be noticeable that Chenle was pregnant.

"They really just want to call each other husbands," Jaemin smiled. Jeno nodded his head.

"I mean they've stayed together for this long. Of course they want to be each other husbands," Renjun said.

"I heard that Jisung got Chenle pregnant and decided to marry him as quick as he could so that in the picture. It looks like Chenle isn't pregnant," Donghyuck said. Mark hit his arm.

"Way to reveal their secret," Mark said.

"Wait! So Chenle really is pregnant!" Jaemin widened his eyes. Donghyuck and Mark both nodded their heads.

"What! Jeez. Could Jisung not wait," Renjun says.

"It's Jisung we're talking about. That kid has a lot of raging emotions inside him. I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if Jisung got Chenle pregnant during high school," Jeno says.

"At least their getting married now," Mark says.

"I can hear you guys!" Jisung whispered yelled.

All 5 of them looked up to see Jisung staring them down with an angry look on his face.

"We'll shut up," Donghyuck says.

As soon as they all stopped talking the ceremony began. Chenle walked down the hall and he reached Jisung.

"I do," Jisung says.

"I do," Chenle says.

"You may now kiss the groom," The priests says.

Chenle leaned in and kissed Jisung.

Everyone started cheering and celebrating. After was the party.

"Remember when Jeno and Jisung smoked," Renjun teased. Jeno looked at his boyfriend with glare.

"We don't talk about that," Jeno said.

"And he stopped all because of me," Jaemin winked at Jeno. Jeno only rolled his eyes.

"At least we all stopped our bad habits," Donghyuck said. They all agreed and nodded their heads.

🔥

"Daddy!" A small baby girl yelled.

"I'm coming!" Jisung yelled.

Jisung walked in the room to see Chenle and their daughter.

"I think! Papa is having a baby!" She cheered.

Chenle looked up at Jisung. Chenle was holding a pregnancy test in his hand.

"Jisoo. Can you please go and watch tv in the living room," Chenle said with a calm voice. She nodded her head.

She ran outside the room.

"You got me pregnant even with using a condom!" Chenle yelled.

"I told you! It broke!" Jisung replied back. Chenle sighed and shook his head.

"It's fine. As long as Jisoo can have a younger sibling," Chenle said.

Jisung pulled Chenle closer to him and put his arms around his waist.

"You don't hate me right?" Jisung asked. Chenle shook his head.

"We got married for a reason right?" Chenle said looking up at Jisung with a smile.

"I love you," Jisung said and kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you too," Chenle smiled at him.

This is the end of the book! Also yes I added some mpreg ;)

I hope you liked it!

Vote, Comment and Enjoy!