Past

(Way before transference)

Reid watched as Mathew sat with the victim in the hospital

Never in his wildest dream he had imagined her to also be McKenzie's victim.

When Calla had joined them, she had revealed that her twin had been a victim.

Calla kept Mathew's involement a secret but not Mathew, if it wasnt for her, they would have lost the victim
******************
Earlier

"25 year old Greta Morris was found bludgeoned to death in her apartment 3 days in Virginia. She was found by her boyfriend the next day who was returning from Bute, Montana." Garcia began the briefing.

"Let me guess, there were more victims?" Rossi raised

"Yes... but each of their CODs were different which is why it took time for them to find a connection." Garcia replied.

"What made them connect the crimes?" Reid asked.

"Each had a message on the wall. "Pandora and Hope"." Garcia replied when Calla dropped the files.

"Pandora?" She nearly choked.

"Do you know something about it?" Prentiss looked at Calla who gave an awkward smile.

"Nothing... Nothing at all." She replied nervously.

Prentiss looked at her and then caught Reid's eye and shrugged.

"Also.... There is something else... On the victim...." Garcia changed the picture.

Calla paled. On the corpse's forehead, "Number 77." Was marked on the skin.

"Okay, Reid and Lewis, go to ME and compare each victim. Matt, Luke and JJ go to the crime scene. Garcia look in these victims files. Calla and Rossi, come with me." Prentiss instructed as she lookrd sharply at Calla.
*****************
"Out with it Calla." Prentiss said sharply as Calla sighed.

"What's going on?" Rossi asked.

"It's related to your sister. Isnt it?" She sat down.

"Am I missing something here?" Rossi raised a brow.

"It has to be a coincidence." Calla trembled.

"Can anyone tell me what is going on?" Rossi rubbed his temples.

"You know about Evans Mackenzie right?" Prentiss continued to look at Calla who sighed.

"Isnt he the scumbag who kidnapped various people to be trained to become efficient killers and then based on their physical and intellect, he would assign them roles. Werent you on the case?" Rossi shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I was.... But I had returned to the BAU a...few months before he was finally arrested." Prentiss replied.

"What has this got to do with Calla?" Rossi asked confused.

"Calla's twin was a victim."

Rossi looked at Calla who had tears in her eyes

"Calla?" Emily called out to her when she sighed.

"Its has nothing to do with Mackenzie." Calla left.

Prentiss sighed as Rossi raised a brow.

"Well... For her sake I hope it is true." Rossi shrugged as Prentiss looked down.
**************
"All these victims have scars all over their body.... And not any scars... It... It seems like the same wound was opened and bled multiple times." Lewis commented.

Reid remained silent. He could not help but notice that the scars looked too similiar to those on Mathew's back.

"There is a number written the back of their neck.... It says... 56..." Gently pried the victim's hair.