Offspring

She forwned as she woke up again for the bathroom.

As she returned feeling upset as she sat on the bed as saw Spencer fast asleep.

She didnt know why but she pulled his hair real hard.

"Ow!!! What happened?!? May? You okay?" He was groggy as he rubbed his head.

"I cant sleep and... I feel.... I dont know..." She sniffed as she felt the kick.

She hugged her womb.

"Sorry baby... Its not you... I..." May mummbled as Spencer embraced her.

"Its just pregnany hormones. Its just a few more days." Spencer kissed her forehead as their hands intertwined on her womb.

"So what happened?" Spencer asked.

"I dont know... I was peeing a lot... And I feel a slight pain on my back...ow..." May winced.

"What's wrong?" Spencer asked worried.

"The pain... Ow... The back pain... Its getting worse." May winced.

"I think you are going into labor, May." Spencer got up as he started to take a bag.

"No no... That is too early... I am not due for another 2 weeks." May replied when she winced.

"First born babies usually are early or late. The due dates are calculated on an assumption of date of conception.. So we could concieved actually.. I guess early in your case." Spencer replied as he placed his clothes in the bag.

"Ow... Oh my God.... I have studied this so many times in med school.... They werent joking about the pain... Ow!" May shut her eyes tight when he kissed her forehead.

"Let's get going May." Spencer helped her when she winced again.

"Spence... I feel wet..." May whimpered.

"I think you water just burst. We really need to hurry." Spencer replied as he started the car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay Spence... Take all the time you need and keep us posted. I am dropping by." Printiss got up.

"What's going on?" Andrew asked groggily.

"May has gone into labor and Spencer is close to losing it." Prentiss laughed.

"Cant imagine it." Andrew smiled as he went back to sleep.

Prentiss called JJ as she reached the hospital.

"Hey! I just reached." Prentiss entered the room to see Spencer looking tired and a irrate May.

"They said I am only 3 centimeter...3 and its been 5 hours! Ow!!! Okay sweet heart... You gotta be gentle on me... Wait... I need to tell my uterus that.... Ow!" May whinned as Spencer looked amused.

"She has been on a monologue eversince she reached." Spencer replied as May gripped the sheet.

"Its like these waves of pain every 5 minutes. I guess the little one cannot wait to see us." May huffed when she shut her eyes tightly.

"I cant wait to see the little genius myself... What do you think the baby is??" Prentiss asked smiling.

"I dont know.... I just want our baby to be healthy.. Ow... Emily... There is something I wanted to ask." May looked at Spencer who nodded.

"What is it?" She smiled.

"I already asked Sue, my best friend.... But I want to ask you as well... I rechecked.... A baby can have 3 godmothers." May smiled.

"Wait... May...Spence..."

"I want you to be our child's Godmother as well. You have always been a pillar for Spence and you always have been there for us.... So... I want you to be a part of our baby's life." May replied when she winced again.