Lifetime

Mathew stared at the stick the second time.
She had taken it a second time but it was the same result.

"May! Strange to see you here!" He smiled big as he embraced her.

Mathew gave a brief smile as she looked at him.

"What's going on?" He asked worried.

She showed him.

"Oh... Oh... So... You want to see how far along?" He smiled again.

Mathew nodded. Her hand gently caressed her stomach.
************
"May! Hi... You wanted to see us?" JJ embraced as Emily and Garcia did the same.

"There is something I need to tell you guys before.... Before I tell Spencer." Mathew replied nervously.

"What's going on?" Emily asked concerned.

"I...well...." Mathew touched her stomach as she looked at them.

"Are you sick?" Garcia asked when she shook her head.

"No... Uh..." Mathew just smiled when JJ smiled.

"Oh my God May, Really?" JJ squealed.

"I confirmed it this morning." Mathew said as she tucked her hair behind.

"What's going on?" Emily asked when Garcia gasped.

"You are glowing... Your hand... Really??"

Mathew smiled as she wiped her eyes.

"10 weeks this friday." She replied.

"Congratulations!!!" Garcia embraced her as Mathew laughed.

"So... What is it you need from us?" JJ asked.

"I want to surprise Spence. I mean...we talked once about kids..." Mathew replied.

"He does want Kids." JJ replied.

"The thing is... I am scared..." Mathew replied as she hugged her stomach.

"About his job?" Garcia asked as Mathew shook her head.

"My past.... Not all of Mackenzie's people are caught... They will still want to harm me... Spencer means everything...and now... Even though I am yet to see him or her... I have one more for whom I will give my life up for... And they might harm them." Mathew replied softly.

"Oh May...." JJ held her hand.

"I am sorry... I...I have been very emotional... I have been thinking a lot." Mathew wiped her eyes.

"Oh Honey, it comes with the package." Garcia sat next to her as she hugged her.

"I know... Pregnancy... Rush of hormones." Mathew chuckled as she wiped off another tear.

"So.... What else do you know about genius Jr?" Garcia asked excitedly.

"Its too early... But so far healthy... I have been told to be careful... It is a... Sensitive time." Mathew gently laughed.

"How is the morning sickness?" Emily asked as JJ winced.

"That is the problem... Spencer might catch on..." Mathew replied.

"That bad?" JJ squeezed her hand.

"I cant eat anything... Started about 2 weeks back... I thought maybe food poisoning because I had just returned from overseas... But I realized I was late and took a test... I was positive... And I went for the ultrasound to make sure." Mathew gently stroked her stomach.

"How about the cravings?" JJ giggled.

"I hate mustard... I really do but right now... I feel like eating pickles with mustard... I like churros but recently... I want Chocolate doughnuts... With sprinkles... I blame Spence for this." Mathew pouted.