Care

"He is what?" Mathew blushed as everyone stared at her hearing her shout.

"We managed to get him home but I really need to leave, a case has come up." Prentiss sounded worried.

Mathew sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I will be there. I am going to be free in 15 mins." She replied and cut the cold.

She stopped by the grocery store and pharmacy.

Reid had contracted a really nasty viral fever and had collapsed in the BAU. Prentiss and Luke managed to get him and called her.

She opened his door with his spare key and dropped the items on the couch.

"Spence?" She called out as she walked to his bed room.

Reid was asleep on the bed buried under the blankets. She noticed he was sweating and sbivering.

She sat next to him and touched his forehead and frowned on finding it blistering hot.

She then measured his temperature and sighed.

The thermometer read 104°C.

"May?" His voice was hoarse and wisped.

"Spence. Hi.. How are you feeling?" Mathew gently stroked his hair when he groaned.

"My head hurts." He rasped as he closed his eyes.

Mathew took the aspirin and water and made him take the medication.

He sniffled and coughed as she rubbed his back. He was burning up and he looked extremely weak.

She got hold of a clothe and cold water and began to sponge his forehead. He was mumbling under his breath when she kissed his forehead.

He started to settle down when she giggled and then began to change his clothes as it was drenched with sweat.

After making sure he was comfortable and his fever had gone down, she took a book from his shelf and settled down next to him as she stroked his hair while reading.
********************
He had been starting to feel better amd his throat was less painful as he sighed and opened his eyes to see Mathew sitting next to him reading.

"You hungry Spence? I have chicken soup on the stove... Or would you rather have jello?" She smiled softly as she caressed his cheek.

"Jello." He whispered as Mathew kissed his cheek and got up.

He missed her presence as he coughed again and rubbed his head.

Mathew returned with a red Jello cup and handed it to him. She then helped him sit up and sat next to him as he began to eat the jello.

"I have some salt water boiling away, maybe have you gargle so your throat will better.... Maybe little nebulization as well." Mathew opened the book when he groaned.

"Is there any way I can get away?" He whinned when she chuckled.

"You do as I say... I'll give you a small reward." Her eyes twinkled.

"More Jello?" He asked when she laughed.

"Let's see. Now come on!" She dragged him as he smiled sheepishly.
*************

Her ministrations was working, he was feeling a lot better.

"You are a miracle worker." Reid wheezed as she placed warm cup of lemon tea.

"I am a doctor." She smiled as she ran a hand through her hair.

"You look really beautiful." Reid whispered when Mathew blushed.

"Is your fever back? You seem to be having delusions." Mathew chuckled as she touched his forehead.

Reid grabbed her close as their face was inches apart. His body was warm under hers and his hand trailed down her back, and stopped at her waist.

"Spence.... You do know you are recovering?" She whispered when he inched closer and kissed her.

His hand carassed her cheek as they kissed deeply. She moaned as their tongues clashed.

Reid's hand trailed her skin under her shirt when they pulled away. They panted when she nudged his nose with hers. He smiled as he resumed the kiss his hands exploring her body.

The way his hand caressed her body made her shiver with excitement. She bit back a moan when his hand now caressed her breast.

He broke the kiss as his lips trailed her neck, his hands now unbuttoning her shirt. She sighed in pleasure when he kissed her ear.

Then his cough took over and he turn his body away hacking away.

"Spence? Hey... Its okay... Looks like you are not entirely fit for our unplanned activity." She gently rubbed his back as his cough decreased.

He sighed as he laid back looking upset. Mathew sat next to him amd chuckled as she partially laid on top of him and she gently stroked his hair.

"You need to get well Spence. You cannot tire yourself out." Mathew looked at him softly.

"I will tire myself out?" He had a small smiled when she laughed.

"Yes... You need a lot of energy for sex." She whispered the last word in his ear.

The blush on his face made her laugh as she kissed him.

"I knew that." He muttered when she smiled.

"Yes, I know my genius." She replied when she laid her head on his chest.

"You were worried though... Werent you... If we went any further?" Reid asked when she sighed.

"A little but... With you... I am not very worried." Mathew replied.

He smiled as he embraced her. His coughing returned when she got up and handed him the warm tea.

"Wow.... This feels wonderful." Reid commented as he felt his throat soothe.

"Now sleep. I will be here." She whispered when he grabbed her hand.

"Sleep next to me."  He requested when she laughed.

"That eyes of yours!!! Okay... Okay...." She snuggled next to him when he embraced her tightly.

"Love you too Spence. I love you too." She kissed him gently as she watched him fall asleep.
*************
Reid woke to smell of coffee and toast. His throat was nearly clear and his headache was gone.

He troddened towards the kitchen where he saw Mathew wearing an apron and  preparing breakfast.

"I could get used to this." He commented when Mathew saw him.

She walked upto him and kissed him and returned to the skillet.

He sat the table watching her. He suddenly had a vision of her with kids running around.

He chuckled as he thought about it.

"Here you go. What are you smiling about?" She sipped her coffee.

"Just thinking about you." He replied when she gave him a mock frown and then smiled.

"Uhh.. May.... I was thinking." Reid cleared his thought.

"What else is new?" She giggled.

"Yeah.... How about moving in with me?" He licked his lip.

Mathew was surprised.

"Uhh... You are here most of them time... Also I like having you around... And I am here if
... You need me..." Reid started to ramble when she chuckled.

"Spence... I was waiting for you to ask me that." She blushed when he reached over, cupped her face and kissed her softly.

"So.... When do I move in?" Mathew asked.

"How about now?" Reid asked when she laughed and kissed him back.