8

Ambers pov:
I woke up and I could feel something playing with my hair I opened my eyes and saw Jacob smiling and playing with my hair "morning sorry if I woke you" Jacob said feeling a bit bad "no it's fine I like it actually" I said blushing "good coz I like doing it you look really cute in a morning" he said "back at ya"I said laughing "right what do you wanna do today?l Jacob asked "omg we should play a load of games like manhunt,20 questions and truth or dare" I said sitting up really excited "yeah that sounds really fun, well um going to get dressed in the bathroom you can get dressed in here" he said looking at me and chucking at me "yeah okay".

Ambers pov:I woke up and I could feel something playing with my hair I opened my eyes and saw Jacob smiling and playing with my hair "morning sorry if I woke you" Jacob said feeling a bit bad "no it's fine I like it actually" I said blushing "good...

I got dressed and wore this and went down stairs to see everyone.

When I got to the bottom Jacobs jaw dropped to the floor when he saw me "AC/DC shirt good choice" he said smiling at me "only the best band"I said laughing "true true"he said grinning "alright love birds come on we are gunna play manhunt" Noah said laughing while throwing a pillow at us "maybe one day" Jacob said looking at me and smiling he then interlocked our hands together and went out side to play man hung we all decided that tom is it and has to get us.

It was so fun and then we played truth or dare and we was all sat in a circle in the living room with Jacob opiset me he was smiling at me and tom saw "amber truth or dare?" He asked smirking "um dare"I said "I dare you and Jacob to make out for 10 seconds" he said smirking "um I'm don't Jacob would like me coz like look at me"I said laughing and feeling a bit crap "are you sure about that" jacob said smirking and crawling over to me once he got to me he started leaning in so I did the same and the I felt his LIPSSS on mine it was soft and sweet we then got back into reality by Jake throwing a pillow at us what is it with them and pillows "guys that was about about 30 seconds" I started blushing so much "right now tom I dare you to kiss Rebecca" I said smirking at him and Becca "with great pleasure" he said smirking and went and kissed he slow when he pulled back and sat down he muttered "wow" and Becca looked shook as hell " well that was fun" Jake said laughing we all smiled and playing games all night till we all fell asleep.
———————————————-
Heyyyyyyyy guys I hope you enjoyed this I'm sorry if I miss posting or post late school has started 😫 and yes that's a pic I screenshot I took from the live they did with tom fletcher it's was rate funny anyways byeeeeee and thanks for all the reads and votes love you all xx