10

It was weird but amazing to be with Jacob I never thought I would be with a fit,caring and loving lad I just felt safe with him.

Rebecca's pov:
I was walking in the park with tom today he said he wanted to just get to know me and stuff and we was sat on the floor under a tree "um Becca I wanted to ask you something and I totally understand if you don't feel the same but will you be my girlfriend?" He asked while he held my hand "yes! Tom yes I will be your girlfriend!" I said and he kissed me "oh thank god I thought ya was going to say no" he laughed "how could I say no to you" then we just cuggled for a bit until it got dark.

Me and tom walked in the and we saw amber and Jacob making out on the sofa me and tom looked at each other we both was thinking the same thing "1 2 3" tom said only so I could hear and we both screamed as loud as we could they both fell off the sofa and looked up at us "what the fuck!" Jacob said holding his chest "I'm gunna kill you hoes" amber said as she got up and smacked us both round the head with a pillow we all just laughed and ate pizza that night until we fell asleep.

————————————————
Hey guys amber here sorry I haven't posted in a while so don't have much time to do it coz of school (hell) and a family member has just passed so it's been a bit hectic anyways byeeeeee xx