Chapter 4: Grey

"Seriously, It's okay." I said. The white haired guy brought me to the womens wear and told me to pick something.

"No its not okay. Take this as an apology from Chelsea, she'll be handling the bill." He smiled. "Besides, I know you're hungry. You don't have time to go home and change."

He noticed?! Was my stomach that loud? Oh god this is embarrassing! I felt my cheeks flushed so I looked away.

"A-alright. I'll choose then."

I began walking around, picking for something to wear. I was having a hard time since these were definitely something that I wouldn't wear. A saleslady suddenly offered something for me and pushed me to the fitting room.

Okay? I looked at my outfit and my face immediately fell. I'm going to wear this?!

"Um... uhh... damn I didn't ask for her name." I heard someone mumbled outside.

I quickly peeled of my clothing and wore the ones that were given to me. I didn't want him to wait, I've already troubled him. I opened the curtain the moment I was done. He was there, waiting outside. He was talking to someone on the phone, but stopped the moment he saw me. We stared at each other, having the staring contest of the year. But of course, my stomach growled. Louder making me clutched into it and groaned.

"I-I gotta go." He ended his call and went to my side.

"A-are you okay?" His hands were reaching towards me but he hesitated and soon withdraw them.

"Uhh.. yeah... just you know, painfully hungry." I said, trying to give him a reassuring smile.

"Come on." He gave me a paperbag to put my soaked clothes in. He grabbed my pulse and gently lead me somewhere. I followed without a word.

You know. This has been bothering me for a while. I don't want to raise my hopes up cause I'd only make myself depress, but this guy... I don't know if he's the guy that has the same voice as the guy that I'm thingking right now the same person. Meeting the purple one, is it possible? I gulped. I can't, I'll definitely cry if I'm right. I'll embarass myself again and I had enough of that.

We went inside a resto. He let go of my hand, pulling out a chair for me to seat.

"I'm paying. " I said almost immediately.

He only smiled as reply. He sat infront of me, opening the menu.

"What do you wa-"

"You know what this has been really bothering me."

"Um..." He frowned, slightly confused.

"Your name."

"Huh?"

"Are you..." I shook my head. I can't say the name, I'd look like an idiot. "What's your name?"

He smiled unsurely, a hint of confusion in his face. I swear this guy has an unlimited amount of smiles. Diffrent kind of smiles.

"I'm..."

I leaned a little closer, waiting for his answer. I was expecting a joke and he'd say 'Orlando' cause he looks like he's cosplaying. But his answer was unexpected, yet it still surprised me.

"I'm Hosuh."

Oh god.

"One moment, I will be a completely diffrent person."

I screeched. I did cover my mouth but I doubt that help. Hosuh jumped, dropping the menu in his hand. His eyes were wide staring at me worridly. But I couldn't take it, this was too much.

"Oh my god, uhh are you okay?"

"I'm better than okay! God I knew you were Hosuh, I was just too embarass to say it. And your voice, I knew I wasn't mistaken I-"

And the tears has flowed. Again. People were staying, some were whispering but I couldn't care less. I was too happy. 

"Aww is that a proposal? "

"What a cute couple. "

"Look, the girl's crying tears of joy."

"Hey, Hey." Hosuh stood up from his seat and sat beside me. He looked troubled, confused and almost panicking.  He didn't know what's happening and how to comfort me. He reached for my shoulders and began caressing them.

"Are you okay? Ahh I mean of course you're not okay you're crying but-"

"Im... I'm okay." I chuckled. "It's just that... I know you. Im a big fan of you, it may seem weird for a girl like me to be fangirling like this but... you guys have been an inspiration to me for a long time and... meeting one of you're favourite person in the world is just..." I sniffed, it was so hard trying to talk when I was holding the urge to weep in joy again.

A waiter came to us, Hosuh wispered something before he nodded and walked away. His attention went back to ma again and smiled.

"I thought I did something to upset you." He said, letting go of me. I pouted a bit when he did. "So you're a fan?"

I sniffed. "Yup, ever sincenyou guys barely had 200 thousand subscribers."

"Ah wow." He chuckled.

"And you don't know how happy it makes me the fact that I get to see you're face. Face to face! I mean I even get to talk to you! I-" I stopped rambling when I realized something.

"Ahh don't worry. I won't force you to take a picture of you." I smiled assuringly.

"Thanks." He said. Boi I can easily read his emotions right now, his feeling a bit awkward and I dont  know why.

"So... was it worth it?"

"Hm?"

"You know.." He paused, thingkig of the safest thing to say. "Seeing... me?.."

I raised an eyebrow. "You think I'd cry if it wasn't worth it?" Maybe he was feeling a little self conscious. I mean that was the reason why he didn't like the idea of face reveal.

"Besides, I like youre face its cute.  It's Beyond than what I expected." I added. I don't know why I said that, but the feeling of embarrassment came over to me as soon as his face turned completely red.