Chapter 12: Light Purple

"So we're all wet."

I was wearing Daniel's jacket, Daniel using my towel and the other two completely soaked. The four of us sat in near the shore, watching the sky get darker and counting the stars that starts to appear.

"I have an extra shirt in m bag, you can use it as a towel."

"Give it to Hosuh, I'm good." Stephen said as he laid down.

"I have a scarf too, that'll do." I said as I stood up.

Hosuh chuckled, standing up. "We're you prepared for this?"

I smiled. "Kinda."

I brought a lot of things just incase. It ended up being useful after all. I began to walk to the direction of the car, I was expecting Hosuh to follow my side but instead, the purple headed was standing beside me with his hands on the back of his head.

And shirtless.

Like a normal fangirl my eyes went down to his body. He was a bit muscular (am I allowed to write him with abs?) and there was a visible line in his abdomen. His arms were-

Fudge. What the hell was I doing? I quickly looked away before he could catch me staring. I felt my cheeks warmed up and I refuse to look at him or he'd see me look like a freshly picked tomato. We reached the car and quickly grabbed my bag inside.

"Uhh.. do you want my shirt or my scarf?" I asked, almost stuttering. "The shirts big btw. I packed a very large one."

I liked giant shirts, they were the most comfy thing ever. That's why I decided to bring one just in case. I bet it'll fit him just fine. If you look at it, its a completely upside down cliché moment, where the guy let the girl borrow his shirt.

"Why don't you wear it? You seem to need it."

I pouted. "Im already wearing a jacket." Wanting to smell with Daniels scent a little longer was something that I do not want to answer.

He chuckled. "I'll just dry myself with it. It's unfair to everyone if I wore it."

He grabbed the shirt and dried his hair with it. I hugged the scarf in my arms and started to walk back. I couldn't hold the urge to stare at his hair as he cried it up and leaving it messily. The purple was fading away. You could see the slight color of his natural hair. I couldn't really guess the color correctly because of the lack presence of light.

Hosuh thanked me as I gave him my big and fluffy scarf. I sat down and laid at the sand, staring at the now starry night. It was full moon, and I felt a familiar happiness in my chest whenever I see the moon. The others laid beside me, staring at the same starry night. Silence was between us but it wasn't awkward. It was comforting enough to admire the peaceful night.

"This happened so fast." I began. I felt Hosuh turned his towards me but I continued to stare at the moon. Its brightness was enough to lit up the night.

"One day I was watching your videos, laughing my ass off. But now here I am, laughing my ass off with you." I chuckled , remembering the days where I watch there videos when I'm feeling depressed, or I couldn't sleep. A friend of mine suggested this channel but I didnt really bother searching it. Not until I found it in the recommendation one day. (How did you find Danplan?)

"I didnt think someone like you could be a fan of ours." Stephen said.

"Is that a compliment?"

Daniel snorted. "What he means, is that you're really pretty."

I bit my lip, trying not to smile too much. "Thank you."

We talked about a lot of things. How they forced Stephen to dye his hair, their trip to Disney Land and how Daniel almost lost his wallet, which he dropped in the toilet in their hotel, (JAIDEN ANIMATIONS.) And how Hosuh was awkward but happy about the face reveal. Of course, I shared a little bit of mine. I mean, they're friend now. Friends that I owe so much, and I hope, we continue doing our carefree trips more in the future.

•••

"Guys, she's asleep." Stephen said, staring at your sleeping figure as you snuggled into his arm.

"Oh no, we have to take her back." They all stood up, but Stephen didn't want to wake you.

"What do I do?" He pleaded for help.

"If you won't carry her, I will." Hosuh shrugged indifferently.

He glared at the white headed as he grabbed the car keys and walked towards the car. He looked at you and signed, tucking a hair that was in your face behind your ear. He gently carried you bridal style. He gently carried you bridal style, you were heavy, but nothing he couldn't handle. He was more eager to brag to his friends that he was carrying you.

(Don't take this offensively, I myself is pretty heavy and in every x reader they'd right you were light as a feather and I'd feel insecure, cause I wasn't. That's how I feel. But please, weight doesn't matter. You might hear this all the time and somethimes, and you still feel insecure, but maybe one day you'll meet three idiots who'll love you just the way you are.)

Daniel was the one driving, while you were still wrapped in Stephens embrace. They took you home, hesitating if they should barge in your house, but letting you stay in theirs would make you uncomfortable if you woke up. So they did, placing you in your room.

"She has a nice place." Daniel said, the two agreed.

"Come on, lets not stay longer here. We weren't even invited." Hosuh said, pulling the two out. They all look a final glance at the sleeping maiden, before finally leaving.

•••

Please click the star ⭐ at the bottom so it won't feel lonely, thanks!