Chapter 5: Green

Hosuh and I exchanged numbers before finally separating. I walked home with a stupid grin on my face. That was the second best day ever. Who's next? Daniel?

My smile got even wider, I can't wait to meet him! Oh god, what did I do to deserve this wonderful experience?

I was almost near my apartment when a familiar face was seen standing right outside. What's he doing here? I stopped. Suddenly remembering. I quickly turn back hoping he didn't see me.

"Hey!"

Too late. My pase turned to run as I tried to escape. I yelped as two muscular arms was wrapped around me and lifted me off the ground. He did it so casually and finally putting me into his shoulders like a sack of dirt.

"What the fu- Put me down you asshole!" I tried to squirm my way out of his grip but it was no use.

"I told you I could kidnap you even if I have to." He gave me his proud smirk, making his way into his car.

He carefully placed me on the back seat and before I could react, he slam the door shut and auto lock it. He quickly ran to the driver seat and started the engine.

"I hate you."

He chuckled. "I know you do."

I leaned into the seat, staring outside the window. I guess I have to just go with it. I'll just leave when he disappears, like always. But then I have to walk, I groaned. We finally stopped, the two of us went out of the car. I stared at thd freaking glowing rainbow house. There's no way I'm staying there within 10 minutes. My dear friend already disappeared before I could kill him.

I sighed. Maybe I can go look for him while his drunk and I can steal his keys. Yeah, that'll be a good idea. I made my way inside, ignoring the passed out people in the yard who looked like a battlefield.

The bouncer took one look at me before finally letting me in. I didn't know why he let me in, he shouldn't have. I stopped, staring at the wave of people which was impossible to walk through.

Oh my sprinkles.

I took a deep breath, then dive right in. I squeezed my way through, I didn't know exactly were I wad going but...

I sat downna stool. This should be a perfectly spot to kill time. I ordered a drink, I was so glad they had non alcoholic beverages. I ordered (drink of your choice) and stared at the wild pack animald enjoying their youth. I smiled when the music changes.

Lately I've been, I've been thingking.

I want you to be happier. I want you to be happier.

When the morning comes, when we see what we've become.

In a cold light of day we're a flame in the wind not the fire rhat we began.

God I love this song, at least the music was okay. Not the song that you hear at a party but the DJ took the risk. Everyone seems to be enjoying it too.

Then only for a minute, I want to change my mind cause this just don't feel right to me.

I want to raise your spirits.

I want to see you smile, know that means I have to leave.

God that line hits me everytime. I smiled as I lipsync the lyrics. Moving my head to the beat.

"Hey there little Miss."

Oh god, please no. I was beginning to have fun.

"You seem lonely." A guy sat beside me. I scoot my way farther away from him.