Chapter 11: Olive green

I looked at the mirror for the tenth time, checking if I at least looked like a human being.

I was wearing (okay to make this a bit... fun? Comment and share down the dress you'd wear if the guys asked you out.. and you absolutely don't know where the hell you're going.)

I tucked the hair that was getting to to my face behind my ear. I looked... okay. I mean, this is just a friendly invite right? Why would I make an effort for my appearance?

I grabbed my bag and my hat. I took a deep breath and went outside. They said we'd meet up at Stephen's house. I have no idea where we were going. I was told I was invited by Stephen and said it would be a surprise. That honestly did not make me sleep all night. I packed a lot of things, I wanted to be prepared.

"Hi Y/n." Stephen greeted, who was leaning into a car.

"Do I look okay? Because I litteraly don't know where we're going, and I don't know if I wore the right outfit for it." I said, looking away.

"It's okay." He chuckled and mumbled something under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing." He smiled. I stood beside him, leaning into the car too.

"Seriously Stephen, where are we going? I just want to be prepared."

"Anywhere. To be honest we didn't really plan this out properly. Let's just... go with the flow." I scoffed in disbelief, he laughed at my gesture. This is too care free.

"Where are the others?"

"Daniel said he'd be here in a few minutes together with Hosuh." He answered, glancing at his phone. I nodded, fixing my hat.

I felt excited. I feel happy that I got to hang out with them, I feel happy because I finally got to take a break from my work. I know I needed this, and I'm glad I convinced myself to accept their invite. This would be a reward for all of the work I've done. I don't want to push myself too hard.

"We're here!"

I turned to my side to meet the white and green headed. I smiled, greeting them.

"Sorry were late. Daniel here packed too much snack." Hosuh said.

Stephen opened the car, gesturing me to go inside.  I smiled shyly before going in.

"It's not too much, we needed that." Daniel argued back. He was about to go in when Stephen slammed it shut.

"Hey!"

"Open your own door."

Daniel rolled his eyes, he went in anyway and sat beside me. Hosuh sat on the shotgun while Stephen on the drivers seat.

"You know how to drive?" I said, slightly surprised.

"Yeah, I sometimes don't because I tend to get too lazy."

It wasn't weird but watching him drive was fascinating. I didn't really expect that from him. I continued to watch him as he drove. It was cute how he was so focused. I fought the urge to take a picture.

"I'm glad you decided to come with us." Daniel suddenly said. I turned to him, he was wearing a black T shirt, jeans and a jacket on his lap. I mean... it was a weird combination to his green hair.

"Why wouldn't I?"  

He shrugged. "Well,  considering that you're the only girl here, and we've only met you a day..."

Stephen snorted, while Hosuh gave a frown. Daniel glared.

"It's okay. I think. I trust you guys, and owe you too. You all saved my life." I said.