Chapter 6: Light Green

."Oh my, found a new guy eh?" I didn't bother looking, and kept my face hidden in his chest. I could smell his scent, and honestly it was calming me down.

"Leave." Daniel calmly said.

"Ey? I found her first dude. First come first serve." I heard him took a step forward.

"Look buddy, leave her alone. She's obviously not yours and you scared her."

"She's not yours either, what's the big deal?" He laughed. So what he thinks that I'm just something that can be used easily? Well fuck him.

"Yeah she's not mine. But I do know your intentions, and for now she's under my protection so back off. I won't hesitate to call the police." I was surprised when he suddenly raised his voice. He sounded furious.

"Not happening."

For once, I looked. Only to see a fist flying to his direction. Thanks to my reflexes I manage to pull Daniel away before he could hit him.

"Fuck!" He looked at us again before preparing for another hit. I did the same again, pulled him away. We look stupid really, but hey this strategy is working quite well. Daniel let go of me and made me stand on the side. He gave me a reassuring smile before facing the guy.

"I did not want to use fist with this but you leave me with no cho-" And he was punched. It was working with my strategy!

"Hah. What a big mouth of yours." He was about to hit again but Daniel manage to  dodge. I was not going to watch like this was just some boxing tournament. I grabbed the baseball bat, sneaked my way behind the man and positioned myself.

Daniel stopped and stared at me. The man got confused on his action and followed his gaze. Bad move mister, you'll only get a black eye.

The moment he turned I swinged my bat at him with all my might, making him hit the shelves from the impact. I was surprised I did that well, my hand was shaking as I tighten my grip on the bat. I swinged it over my shoulders and smiled victoriously. I feel like Harley Quin right now.

I then look at Daniel. Wow perfect timing, his hair just matched the moment.

"That was..."

"Insane." I grinned. And he gladly grinned back. I grabbed his hand, before we left, I grabbed a pack of ice, leaving money on the counter and exiting the store. I mean, not so Harley Quin but almost.

We stopped at the park, sitting in one of the benches as I gently place the Ice on his cheeks..

"Ow."

"Sorry." He took the ice from my hand and did it himself. He had a bruise in his cheek, I was glad it wasn't that big.

"So... um you're Daniel right?"

His head turned to me in surprise. "H-How.."

"I know Stephen and Hosuh... and your channel... and I also do know that I'm a big fan of yours." I said.

"Ohh.."

"Did you guys really need to... dye your hair?" I asked, turning my attention to him. I never thought they'd litteraly do it.

He chuckled. "I mean, this isn't really temporary. We did this yesterday and I'm pretty sure this will come off after a few days."

"Will it be worth it?"

He thought, acting like he's thinking deeply. "Well... I guess. I mean there's a first time for everything right?"

"Yeah." We both chuckled. Silence came between us again. I'm glad my reactions were normal, unlike meeting with Stephen and Hosuh.

Wait. I did cry earlier. Damn it. Which reminds me, how did I ended up calling Daniel? I must have pressed Hosuh's number by accident. And he must have answered it instead. 

"So." He started. "Why were you being chased by a creepy drunk dude at 12:39 pm?"

"A... friend kinda drag me to a party. That guy flirted with me there and I walked out on him. Guessed he followed me." I said, smiling sheepishly at him.

"I called Hosuh though, why did you answer? Wait-that sounded so wrong- I mean-"

He chuckled, cutting me off. God his laugh is just.. "Well Why didn't you call 911 instead?"

"I panicked! My phone was about to shut down at that time!"
Besides my hand was shaking and I barely scrolled through ny screen properly.

"Alright, Alright.  I'm glad you got to tell where you were before it died. I was on my way home when I realized I accidentally brought Hosuh's phone with me. Also, I happened to be near the area. You were lucky somehow."

I also got to meet you. Very Lucky.

"It's late. It's past midnight already. I can walk you home." He stood up, offering a hand to help.

"N-no it's okay! Your hurt, and I can't burden you anymore. I'll just walk home alo-"

"And let another creep try and hurt you? No way?!"

Just then a phone suddenly rang. He took it out of his pocket and answered it, he even put it in speaker which confused me.

"Hello?"

"Daniel where are you? Come back here for a sec I need my phone!"

It was Hosuh!

"Sure sure, also to let you know someone called."

"What?! Who??"

"Her names.." He looked at me, motioning me to speak.

I gave him a 'what? Why?!' look.

He answered with 'Just do it.' giving me a smirk.

I inhaled. "Hi Hosuh."

There was a slight pause. I was biting my lip, forcing myself not to smile too much. Even Daniel was grinning wide too.

"I-Is that...Y/n?"

"Oh so it is Y/n... Nice to meet you Y/n! Now would you like to come to his house for some... food and tea?"

○●••●○

S

o short... but I did it! I mean it wasn't good and funny as the last one but hoped you like it ^^