Chapter 2: Vanessa

Joanna’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/joanna/set?id=56652899#stream_box

Delilah’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/delilah/set?id=56689895#stream_box

Annie’s Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/annie/set?id=56758709#stream_box

Chapter 2

Vanessa

Joanna’s P.O.V.

So I’m sitting her with the boys, Delilah and Annie at a burger place in town. We all were sitting in an awkward silence when our friend, David comes to take our orders.

“Hey girls.” He said happily. He was gay. Not that I had anything against that.

“Hi.” The three of us chorus.

“The usual?” he asks.

We all smile and nod. He then looks at Zayn and purses his lips and gives him a disgusted look, “Zayn.” He greets coldly. He knew what Zayn did to me.

“David….” Zayn says curiously.

A silence envelops us until David snaps, “Well, what do you want?”

The boys place their orders and David leaves.

Another awkward silence….

“So, how have you been?” Zayn says trying to make conversation.

“Fine.” I reply flatly and take a sip of my drink.

Another awkward silence….

“So how are your parents?” Zayn questions in another attempt.

Annie gasps and Delilah starts choking on her drink. My eyes shoot up to his, “Dead.”

~~~

Gasps go around the table and Zayn chokes through tears, “They’re what?!”

I clench my fists, “Did I stutter?”

A tear escapes his eye and I almost feel bad for him…..

But then I remember he missed their funeral, so not so much.

“When?” he chokes.

“4 months after you left.” I reply simply.

“”I’m sorry I didn’t know.” He whispers in a daze.

“No you didn’t.” I state coldly.

Our food comes and when we were halfway done the door rings signaling someone had come in. I look up and see my arch-enemy: Vanessa. The queen- bee of our school and who lived to make my life miserable. She spots me and gives me a sly smile before walking over, “Bo!” she greets. ‘Bo’ was her nickname for me because it rhymed with Jo and Its short for ‘boy’, because I’m a tomboy.

“Hello, Barbie” I say giving her a fake smile.

“Darcy, Nerd.” She said greeting Annie and Delilah.

“Plastic.” Annie greeted.

“Spray Tan.” Delilah mutters.

“Zayn.” She purrs eyeing him and licks her lips.

“Geez, what are you going to do? Eat him?” I say.

Delilah and Annie burst into laughter while Vanessa glares daggers at me. “You’re just jealous.” She states and flips her hair over her shoulder.

“Of what? Your nose job?” I say sarcastically.

She glares again, “No.”

“Your boob job?” Annie inquires innocently.

Vanessa opens her mouth to reply but Delilah cuts her off, “Oh! I know! It’s her lipo-“

“Okay!” she yells and then looks at me, “Did you hear?”

I pretend to be deep in thought, “That if we melted you down you could be made into legos? Yeah, I heard that a while ago.”

“I’m dating John.” She says smugly. I like John in the 4th grade.

“Oh, look.” I say and point of into the distance then say flatly, “There goes the fuck I never gave.”

She glares at me again, “You’re a bitch.”

I take a bite of one of my fries, “takes one to know one, sweet heart.”

She says, “I hate you.” And stomps out.

“LOVE YOU, TOO, ANGEL FACE!!!” I yell after her.

“That was awesome.” Louis says with a smile on his face.

I smile back, “Why thank you.”

***

PICTURE OF DELILAH ON SIDE!!!