Shiro's Escape {part one}

Sorry for missing updates, I will try to be better on schedule. There's an authors note at the bed of this chapter as well kind of explaining what's going on. Thank you all so much for 2,000 reads! It means a lot to me :). Enjoy!

Your POV

We walked into the circular room to check on Shiro. He was in the healing pod, but I looked like he was having some sort of bad dream.

When he got out of the pod, he was rambling about coordinates being in his prosthetic arm, so Pidge hooked him up to her computer and started searching. "I'm not finding any coordinates in here," she told him, "Are you sure this wasn't just a dream?"

"I'm positive," he said, "Someone helped me escape." "And he was Galra?" Allura asked him. "Yes," Shiro responded. "You know you cannot trust them," she said.

Keith tensed. "Your Father must have trusted them once," Shiro said, "Zarkon was the original Black paladin, wasn't he?"

"That was a long time ago," Allura said. "Wait, What?" Lance asked. Keith told him, "Didn't you see how he stood the Black Lion right out from Shiro? Or that he could do all that cool stuff with his bayard? Shiro's bayard?"

"Why didn't you just tell us the truth about Zarkon?" Shiro asked. "I wanted to protect you from the dark history of the paladins so that you would have a chance to bond with your lions on your own," Allura explained, "You are the Black Paladin now, not Zarkon."

"Yeah, well, the Black Lion May have a different take on the matter," Shiro said solemnly. "Wait a second," Katie said, "I think I see it now." We turned our attention to the screen.

She found some repeating numbers, so we plugged them into the castle and got going. We got through the wormhole and Coran informed us that there were no signs of any activity at all.

Shiro wanted us to wait for any activity, so we were basically sitting ducks.

While we were waiting, the castle's alarms started going off. "There's and intruder in the castle!" Coran told us. "I knew coming here was a mistake," Allura said. I clenched my fists and Keith nudged me.

She pulled up the security cameras. "There he is. Level five." "Everyone suit up," Shiro said. We all got on our armor and bayards. We all spread out to catch this guy.

"I got him," Lance said. "Keep eyes on him, Lance." Shiro commanded, "We're all headed toward you." While Coran's commentating was entertaining, it wasn't helping any of us as he described how he got past each one of us.

Keith was holding him off until her noticed the guy's sword. I noticed it too, and Keith and I made eye contact. The guy took this as an opportunity and pushed Keith off of him. The symbol that was on the guy's sword was the same symbol that was on Keith's knife.

Finally, Shiro came around the corner and hit the guy. The guy was about to hit Shiro, when he stopped. He backed up a little, and took off his mask.

"Ulaz?" Shiro asked. Allura came from behind him and pushed him against the wall. "Who are you?" She questioned him.

"Stop," Shiro interrupted, "It's him! This is the Galra who set me free." When Shiro said 'Galra' I turned to Keith. His eyes had a mixture of desperation and sadness. I turned back to Allura and Shiro.

"You've come" Ulaz said.

Ok ok ok ok. I know that since I haven't been updating I should give y'all a huge chapter but I've been REALLY busy with family stuff. It been a crazy summer break so far, but I should be back on schedule. I'm so sorry that I've missed updates and that this chapter is so short. I will be back on schedule from now on (hopefully), and have normal length chapters again.

James 2:1

Thanks for reading; have a blessed day💖