Lost Emotions, Part 3/6, A Puppet Called Natsume

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Please... Forgive us!"

"No, I won't! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT YOU IDIOTS WOULD MESS UP!"

"Calm down Keisuke! This won't help matters!" Touma and Akinori were holding him back as Micchy and Shutendouji kneeled in front of them.

Keisuke looked ready to destroy Soranaki over this, but he let Touma and Akinori calm him down before he
looked at Shutendouji, a purely dark look on his face, "Be glad that I care more for Neechan's safety than for what you deserve more than anything in this world."

Ayame winced, "Keisuke-kun..."

"We have to go find Neechan. That's the most important thing now. If the two idiots want to help, let them. I don't care," Keisuke stood up and walked out, slamming the door behind him.

The group gulped.

"Keisuke seems.... Angry...." Akinori noted slowly.

"That's an understatement," Touma nodded.

"Enraged might be a better word," Ayame agreed.

Micchy immediately began laughing, "Ahahahahahahaha! Do not worry, for I shall calm him down-"

"Muscles will only make him angrier daze," Junior shot back. "You let Natsume get captured daze!"

Micchy collapsed on the ground.

"Then I shall do it-"

"NO!" everyone chorused.

"Why not?!"

"He hates you already, Shutendouji. Don't make it worse for you."

"But I don't want the Hime to hate me-"

Ayame glared at him, causing the Youkai to shut up.

Whisper wiped his forehead, "Let's just hope Keisuke-kun will be able to calm down soon-"

A scream of shock echoed throughout the shrine, making everyone stand up.

"Keisuke!" Akinori and Touma ran off, followed closely by Ayame.

Keisuke's eyes were wide in shock. His body was shaking as he tried to not cry seeing who was in front of him.

"N-Neechan?...." Keisuke mumbled.

Natsume was in a battle stance with a naginata in her hand-This is wrong, so wrong.... Neechan shouldn't be doing this! She barely knows how to use a sword!- with blank eyes. The original warmth in her eyes had vanished without a trace.

"Must... Destroy... Agency...." she declared.

"Yes... Destroy him!" Soranaki cackled.

"Very well, Master," With that, Natsume charged at him.