Chapter 12

Sofie's P.O.V

Alfie had obviously been standing there for a while because he just looked at me and closed the door quietly behind him. Jeez, how I now wished that Joe had shut the door behind him when he came in!

Joe mustn't have noticed Alfie at all because he was still kissing me like crazy! I loved this boys lack of attention to what goes on around him.

He looked up at me with a questioning look, before taking off his shirt to revel his perfect body. He had abs and everything!

I grabbed his body and pulled him closer to me, as he resumed kissing me.

Alfie's P.O.V

I was on my way to the toilet when I heard someone in Sofie's bedroom. I poked my head around to see Joe onto of Sofie on her bed, Joe kissing her like crazy.

I stood there watching for a couple of seconds before Sofie looked up and saw me. I smirked at her and slowly closed the door behind me before going to the bathroom.

When I was sitting on the toilet I wasn't quite sure whether to tell Zoe about them kissing or not.

This was a hard decision, because Joe was Zoe's brother, and Sofie was Zoe's best friend, so she kind of deserved to know.

I walked back into the lounge room, siting down next to Zoe.

'I-I,' I stuttered. Should I tell her or shouldn't I?

{oooh I left that at a bit of a cliffhanger! what will happen if Alfie tells Zoe? will Zoe try to get them closer or will she be a little unsure of how to take the situation of her best friend and her brother?
Anyways thanks for reading this book.
Byeeeee!!!}