"Pain You Caused" pt2 | Nick Clark

After speaking to the very ill Alejandro, and meeting up with Madison and Travis.

We head towards the Mexico border cross to find Nick. He had apparently run off with a group he had gotten to know these past few weeks, it bothered you that Nick was running around with another group. A group he probably even called family now.

After the whole incident at the hotel, everything seemed to be a drag. You we're tired of running from your fears. Rethinking about your earlier conversation with Alicia, your head kept saying you didn't want Nick back. Your heart was screaming that you wanted him, needed him even. But your gut was telling you to move on, cause he sure as hell did.

But you didn't know this for sure. So why were you getting worked up about it? You didn't know.

Well he was still your boyfriend technically.....

Wasn't he?

After having an argument with yourself you realised one important thing, and that was if Nick really did love you like he said he does. Then he'll come back!

Continuing to think on about your fucked up life, you had finally arrived at the border crossing.

Cautiously getting out of the car, and looking around making sure no walkers or humans were present. You and the rest continued your way towards the border nearly getting across.

Until you noticed something up ahead moving. It looked to be an army uniform of some sort. Seeing camo crawling and sneaking behind cars you quickly drew your gun. "Quick get cover!" You yell. As soon as you went to duck behind a car.

Whoever these assholes were, which you were guessing Military?!?! Open fire and just miss you by an inch.

You quickly regain your composure, firing your pistol bullets at them. You didn't know what to do, of course these pricks obviously had the upper hand. But you had to protect Madison, Travis, and Alicia.

'click' 'click'

You hear your XIX Desert Eagle make, knowing your out of bullets. You groan in agitation. "Fuck!" You mumble under your breath. The bullets had stopped firing and the military assholes had seized Madison, Travis, and Alicia.

Not knowing that one of the many men in camo had snuck up behind you, you were roughly grasped by strong hands and thrown onto the floor. You groan in pain not prepared for the hard floor.

In the process of being slammed into the floor, your handgun had flown across the floor a few meters.

One of the many assholes pick up your gun examining it. "Woah. Aren't you a little young to be handling these machines?" He mocks. Rolling your eyes at him.

"Be careful with that would you?" you sigh. You pulled up two men holding me back.

He smirks at you and continues to meddle with your family gun. You try and remove yourself from there strong hold. Failing miserably.

You start walking to the military base, by force of course. Alicia was trying to pull out of there death grip that surely would leave bruising. Madison was freaking out. Travis was letting it all happen.

And well there was you, who was seething with anger. "Alicia stop, your gonna make it worse for yourself!" You sigh.

Your shoulder brushes against the man on your left. Raising your eyebrow you look at him, to see him smirk at you. Your blood boils with anger wanting nothing more than to stab theses assholes in the throat.

Not being able to hold back my mouth.

"You know your family tree must be a cactus cause you're all a bunch of pricks." You spoke calmly. "Y/n stop!" Travis warns. "What I'm just being honest!" You smartly reply.