A/N

I'm so sorry guys...

I know I said I'd upload and continue writing but, last year and this year has been hell. Everything has been complicated and stressful. A lot of shit has happened that I can't think straight anymore.

It doesn't help that I have school, but things have been getting worse and it's not fair. But I'm just trying to survive honestly.

I have a few ideas for short imagines as that is all I'll probably be publishing for a while.

I wanna give you guys good writing, not how I've been writing recently.

I have my style of writing and I've kinda come to realise that I should try and continue. Everybody has different styles and opinions. I don't know if you like it but it's how I write and how I express myself.

There's a few imagines I was disappointed in, and you might have been too. But I've come to a crossroad where I've decided that those imagines were just when I was in my weakest moments, what I was feeling at the time.

I hope I can better myself and my writing, not just for me, but for you guys too.

I'm sorry if I ranted, but I wanted you guys to understand what I'm feeling. I will have imagines out soon I promise!!

I hope you guys seriously are enjoying my book, it means the world to me, to hear your feedback.

Just wait a little longer for the imagines please guys!!

Thank you for understanding and your support... It means everything!!!