Horny|Nick Clark

I'm having serious trouble with titles but anyways.

*SMUT WARNING*

<•°•°•>

"Nick!" You call out to your boyfriend who was keeping watch over the back of the stadium. He smiles at your call for him, quick to pull you into a soft warm kiss.

"Hey." He greets welcoming you into his side for a hug. "Everything good out here?" You softly asking looking over the wide open country side.

"Yeah, it's been quiet!" He mumbled looking through the binoculars he was using. While he was distracted you eyed the man you could call yours, he was young, tall, incredibly handsome and anyone would be a fool not see his perfections. But of course you we're glad they didn't because he was yours. You always loved his features, simply because you thought he was beautiful, and that you didn't deserve such an incredible human being like Nick.

Nick was strong, smart, fast, and didn't rely on anyone to make the smallest of differences in the world. He cared so much about everyone else's well-being, he'd sign himself up for about anything to help around the stadium. That was his greatest feature...

You remember the day, he saved you from the herd of walkers that just so happened to been following you. You were low on ammo, no food, no water, and no medical supplies for the nasty gash on your arm, you had put there after tripping over a chair leg.. Stupid right?

Over the prior days though the wound was getting infected, and you we're weak, and tired from thirst, hunger, and sleepless nights. By the times Nick had shown up and seen you, you were passed out on the ground about to be chomped on by the flesh eating fuckers!

If it weren't from him you'd be dead, I know cliche story and after he saved you, you two fell happily in love! No. Actually. You despised each other for a little while until one day you found your anger and petty arguments being taking out over heated sex!!

It wasn't until you saw Nick nearly die, that you realized that all those arguments over who gets to drive the car, who gets to take watch, or just the ones when you felt like digging holes at each other, they were all pointless and stupid that as soon after you had arrived back to the stadium you told him you loved him..

He was shocked of course, but once his mind settled he led you to an alcove where you had more heated sex...That was a crazy day!!

But as you're looking at him now your grateful for the man you call yours. Pulling yourself out of your fantasies to realize Nick was talking the whole time and you didn't hear a bloody word!!

Seeing confusion written along your face he smiled, with a care free laugh knowing you hadn't listened to a thing he had said. "Baby, where's your head?" He asked smugly.

"No where that concerns you!!" You spoke confidently, your head going straight back to naughty thoughts. Observing your flushed and disturbed mind, he laughed again realizing what you had been thinking about. "Y/n, Baby why didn't you just say?" He laughs again.

"Say what Nick?" you play innocently. Face flushed and practically begging for it you sigh. "Okay so i've been a little horny lately, and you've been too busy to help me with it." you mumble the horny part though. Not being able to contain his laughter anymore. "Awe my poor angel is suffering!! What shall i do to relieve her of this agony?" he dramatizes,  you smile knowing he's going to give you shit about this for the next few days. Pulling you in tight against his warm muscular chest. "I. get. off. in. ten. minutes." he says between every kiss he plants up your neck and on to your chin, the corner of your lips, being a tease. "Meet me in our room then!!"

You nod, to show you'll be there waiting, speeding towards your shared room, to get ready. This would be the first time you guys had had any sex for weeks, and you were excited. Soon arriving to your room, you took off your clothes and changed into a pair of lingerie you were lucky enough to find on one of your explorations outside of the stadium. Hopping on the bed after you had changed, waiting felt like hours, what was really just minutes, and a little after ten minutes Nick walks through the door

Ready to be unwrapped, like a present on Christmas day, for Nick in your red lace lingerie. Mouth dropping looking at your form lying on the bed. "Princess you look beautiful!" he purrs. You giggle

Slowly walking towards your bed. He climbs onto the edge of the bed, crawling to your figure that's desperate for his touch. "Love I'm impatient." You sigh for his body against your own.

"I know, darling," climbing between your already open legs, he leans down placing kisses on your collarbone, making his way up your neck finally getting to your lips. That capture his in a heated kiss. Moaning into the kiss that turned into the hottest make out session you've had in a long time.

Pulling away from the kiss, gasping for air. Nick pulls his shirt over his head. "No time for foreplay tonight darling." Nick sighs in anticipation. Reaching behind your back and unclipping your bra. Immediately diving into your chest kissing your breast and sucking on your erect nipple.

You sigh in bliss from the feeling he was unleashing on you. "Nick!" You cry in pleasure. Pulling away for a second "Yes baby?" He smirks at your blushing face. "Hurry up already!" You sigh in agitation, just wanting to be felt in a certain area at the moment.

After teasing a little longer, and you whining at him. He takes his pants off along with his boxers. Freeing his hard on that springs up hitting his stomach.

Mouth practically watering at the sight, grabbing the hem of your panties that you slowly pull down, your soft skin. "Don't tease me." Nick moans quietly at the sight. After successfully removing your panties, Nick climbs between your legs spreading them even further than before.

Placing kisses on your swollen lips, "You ready?" He asks. Nodding. He slowly enters you, gasping for air as the pleasure instantly consuming you. Quiet moans leaving your lips as he thrusts in and out of you.

Pace speeding up, your moans get louder and more frequent. "Harder!" You moan. Complying he thrust harder into you, hitting your g-spot over and over again. "Fuck daddy, fuck me! Fuck me so hard!" You moan loudly. His groans meeting your ears.

"Fuck, i love when you talk dirty." He groans softly. His thrust meeting your hips sending you over the edge, bringing your orgasm closer. Pulling his face to yours, attaching your lips to his, you moan in his mouth, running your fingers into his hair pulling on his locks, when he hit a nerve.

"Mmmm, fuck i love you Y/n!" He mumbled against your lips. Gasping for air before replying "I love you too!" Your hips lifting off the bed and meeting his thrusts with him.

"I'm close!" You cry. "So am I baby girl!" Thrusting faster and harder now. You scream in satisfaction, bringing you to your orgasm. He pounds into you a few more times before you unravel. Releasing your orgasm all over his dick, that continues to thrust in and out bringing himself to his own orgasm, groaning in pleasure.

Riding out our highs, before dropping himself on top of you, sighing out in exhaustion. He removes himself from you, laying on the other side of the bed.

"Fuck that was good." He spoke after catching his breath.

You giggle looking over at his sweaty form, "Round two in the shower?" Smirking at him, you get up walking towards the shower swinging your hips as you go.

Hearing the springs in the bed, and feet meeting the floor, you knew he had jumped off the bed.

<•°•°•>

Finally updated, sorry I took so long guys. It's been difficult and hectic with everything. But I finished an imagine thank god. I hope you guys some what enjoyed this one. Also what do you think about TWD imagines? I've been so much more interested in TWD lately. So like I've been thinking about writing about it. What do you guys think and should I do it?