"Love Hurts"| Al

I know that there is no confirmation about Al being lesbian or straight, so please don't get offended this is just fanfiction don't take it to seriously!

Warning this imagine is really Long. I couldn't be bothered adding 'another 2nd part to be written' to the list. So this is kinda just crammed in, and if you don't like really long imagines then i suggest maybe skipping this one but it's up to you.

Gxg

It's been 9 months since you had been separated from your ex girlfriend, Al.

You tried pushing Al to the back of your mind but as hard as you tried. She always came back to you, and it was like that everyday.

Sometimes you'd forget why you even broke up in the first place. But then you remember!

It was all because of you...

You sigh letting the past take you away in your thoughts.

Flashback:

You awake one early morning, Al was sleeping peacefully next to you as if there wasn't a care in the world.

You sigh taking in her beauty for the last time. You we're going to leave, run away, you had to, you weren't a safe person to be around. You we're strictly not to fall in love with anyone, but you see how that turned out? There were bad people after you. You had heard word from this group of bandits that they'd be getting paid if they brought you in, to people that you manipulated and stole from. You had stolen more than you could carry from groups that would be tempted to slaughter your head off! Yes. it was that bad! But you needed to leave before they heard that Y/n Y/l/n had been seen with a particular women in a SWAT van.

The pain in your heart began to grow heavier and heavier as you wrote your last words to Al on a piece of paper.

You and Al had been fighting a lot more recently. But most of it was to blame on yourself. You we're pushing her away, she kept asking you if you were okay, asking if you needed help, every night before we'd fall asleep she'd tell you she loved you.

You couldn't bring yourself to tell her what could happen, and what has happened in your past.

So you cried silently as you write your last few words, tears falling onto the inked paper smudging it a little, with one finial gentle kiss on her head, you quietly open the door to the SWAT truck.

She'll be better without me, you kept thinking.

Throwing one more glance at Al peacefully sleeping you drop down from the truck and close the door behind you as quietly as possible.

Now what we're you to do? You start walking in a direction you didn't know. It was for the best!

Present:

Wandering the quiet roads, you were hoping to find food, water, medicine, a human being, god anything would be great right now even a walker. It had been quite a while since you had last seen one.

But as if God had heard your prey, you see a man limping on his leg, he looked to be in a hurry. Panic, and stress was showing through the creases in his forehead.