revenge body| Adapt

Disclaimer: Kayla is a made up character, this is not meant to trigger anyone.

Kayla

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm meeting you" I giggled walking into the room. I'm meeting Khloe Kardashian, oh my fucking god.

"Nice to meet you too, so I hear you're famous too" She knows I exist, I'm going to fucking die.

"Oh, I wouldn't call my self famous" I laughed.

"I would, girl my nephew watches your videos and Faze" She knows what Faze is?! Like I said... I'm going to fucking die. "So what's your story?"

"Well, I came from a small town, and I've always been underweight. I just feel so bad about myself, like I look like a stick figure. People in high school used to call me anorexic. Then I found video games, no one could see me so that made me feel better about myself and it was something that I was good at. My mom always used to tell me 'you'll never get a carrier in video games, you need a real job'. And then I was drafted into Faze, Faze is like my second family and sometimes they're more of my family than my real one. People on the internet are always like; she looks like a stick, and I just don't want to look like a stick anymore"

"Well you have a beautiful face, I think you're beautiful you just don't see it. And I get it you want to gain some weight, maybe get some curves. I want to know who you're doing this for" Khloe asks. Man, where do I start?

"I'm doing this for my boyfriend. Alex has always been by my side ever since I've been in Faze, we started dating in 2016. He's been with me through a lot. I just feel like there are other girls out there that are better than me. I want to do this for me too because I just feel horrible about my self all the time"

"Well, Alex is a lucky guy and I'm glad you're doing this for yourself and not just Alex. So who do you want revenge on?"

"The people that told me I'd never make it, my Mom who was always an alcoholic and told me that I didn't have anyone who believed in me, my Mom was a horrible person and I just want to show her that I made it. I want to show her that I drive an r8, I can afford expensive stuff but I choose not to because I have to send money to her so she can afford food. Maybe her seeing me could make her get a job and quit drinking"

"So you want to show your mom that you can do this, and her seeing you could bring her to reality?" Khloe asked.

"Yeah, yeah" I agreed

"I'm excited to see where this goes, I'm sure you'll do great" We both stood up and she hugged me. I just hugged Khloe Kardashian.
_______

"Hey, nice to meet you, my name is Carly, I'm your trainer" I smiled at Carly.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Kayla"

"So I've heard" Carly hugs me. "Let's get into this, Kayla" She lead me to the mirror.

"So we are going to weigh you now, step on the scale" I step on the scale, and see the numbers that make me gag.

"82," Carly says. "So we have to work on getting this up, at a certain level that can be unhealthy. You are really small height wise so I'd like to get you to at least a little bit over 100 pounds by the end of the twelve weeks"

After doing measurements and mental stuff we get into some workout. She has me start off with some squats.

"Come on girl, your doing great. We need to do some squats if you want to show Alex a great butt" I laughed at Carly's words. I finished my thirty squats and Carly high fived me.
________
6 weeks in