found| Jarvis

Y/f/n= your faze name

Y/n

"Hey, nice to finally meet you" Lucas greeted me opening the door for me. I smiled at him as he gave me a hug.

"Nice to finally meet you too" I hugged him back. Damn, he is really tall.

"If you guys don't know who this is, your tripping" Lucas laughed to his camera. "No, but seriously this is FaZe y/f/n or y/n, she is the first female in FaZe and a legend in fortnite" I waved to the camera as more people came around the corner.

I greeted everyone and then it came to Jarvis. We had 1v1's sometimes but had never met in person, being from Alaska and all this is my first time in this part of the U.S. We have an even amount of wins on each other, which I'm totally fine with, he's really good. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back, that was a good hug not gonna lie.

💙~~~~~~~~~💙

"What's up guys, today we are trying to embarrass each other" Alex says to the camera, we are making a video for the FaZe channel. "So we have Blaze, Jarvis, y/n, Gwidt, and Orba," Alex says some stuff to the camera and he goes first.

After we tell him some weird stuff to say he comes back shaking his head. "That shit is harder than it looks" We all laugh at him.

Apparently, it was a good idea to send me and Jarvis out together. "Okay, y/n, act like a couple and yell at Jarvis for kissing a dude" I cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

"Seriously!" Jarvis exclaims laughing a little.

"Come on you got to do it, you did all the other ones"

"Yeah, because that didn't include being yelled at for being gay" Everyone laughed. In the corner of my eye, I saw a dude give us a weird look and heard Gwidt laugh.

"Did you see that, Gwidt?" I asked he laughed agian.

"Yeah," He said. "Come on guys do it"

They told us where to go and we stood near a group of people. Alex told me to start so I got the first thing in my mind.

"Why would kiss him!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry, I thought he was a chick!" I could see the people out of the corner of my eye look at us weird. "Did you see his boob's!" Oh my god, I'm dying so hard right now.

"Oh my god" I whispered and Alex heard, he started laughing.

"He had a beard, you'd kiss a girl with a beard?!"

"What, no! I-I" We lost it and started laughing.

"I can't do this any more guys, I'm taking an L," I said still laughing. Jarvis was laughing too as we walked away.

"That was horrible," I said and Jarvis agreed.

💙~~~~~~~~~💙

"Okay guys, go hide," Frazier said to everyone. Jarvis and I made a run for it, not knowing where we are going.

"Wait" Jarvis stops me putting his hand on my shoulder. "The closet by the bathroom on the fourth" I nodded as we ran up the stairs and to the closet that he was talking about.

It was really tight in there, we were like almost pushed up against each other. It was dark but I could still see him, and his eyes that captivated me. I felt really insecure. The words he said next really surprised me.

"Your beautiful" I looked up at his face, he was looking down at me. I opened my mouth to say something but totally forgot what I was going to say and looked down again. His fingers found my chin, lifting it up so I could look him in the eyes.

He started to lean in, without thinking I leaned in too. Our lips softly collided and I swear I heard fireworks. His lips were so soft, it felt good but part of me said it was wrong. Hell, if it is wrong I don't want to be right. His hands gripped my waist and mine found the back of his neck. I'd never kissed anyone before, I didn't know if I was doing it right. Was I doing it right? He didn't pull away so I suppose so. Our lips continued to move in sync... that is until we were interrupted.

"Oh my god bro," Frazier said covering his mouth. "No way!" I buried my head in Jarvis' chest, covering my blush as we heard Charlotte squeal in excitement.

"I guess you found us"