In love?| Jarvis

Jarvis

"I'll see you tomorrow right?" I asked, holding onto her waist. God, I've never seen anything so beautiful.

"Definitely" She smiled. "I'll come right after school" She leaned up and pecked my lips, but it wasn't enough for me.

I pulled her closer to me, kissing her soft lips long and hard. She put her small hands in my hair and I smiled into the kiss.

"I. Love. You" I said in between kisses.

"What?" She asked, pulling away from the kiss. We had never said that to each other before. Did I just ruin everything? What if it's too soon?

"I love you" I repeated again.

"I love you too," She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah" She smiles, kissing me again. This time it was sweet and gentle. Then it turned to me just not wanting to let her go. She kept trying to pull away, but I would just kiss her again.

"Jarvis," she said between a kiss. "I really have to go now" She laughed, one of my favorite sounds.

"I wish you didn't" I pulled her into a hug, burying her head into my chest. I rocked us back and forth and she wrapped her arms around my torso. I kissed the top of her forehead and she finally let go. I missed her warmth immediately.

"I'll see you tomorrow, this time I really have to go. I love you" She said walking to her car.

"I love you too, babe" I waved and she smiled, driving off to her house.

I sighed and walked back inside, a smile plastered on my face. I just love y/n so much.

"Awe is Jarvy in love?" Frazier teased as I walked up to the third floor.

"Shut up" I shook my head.

"Must be sense it takes you ten minutes to say goodbye to her" Mito teases. I shook my head.

"I think it's cute guys, stop teasing him," Charlotte says.

"Have you guys said the L word yet?" Frazier says.

"Yeah, we actually just did" Everyone looks at me surprised.

"Damn, I was just kidding. I didn't think you guys were that serious. Who said it first?"

"Me"

"Guys seriously, he's in love. I think she's amazing Jarvis" Charlotte smiles and gives me a big hug. "I'm happy for you"

"Thank you, it means a lot"

________________

"Listen, Jarvis. I'm sorry if I wasn't supportive about you and Y/n, she really is a great girl" Fraiser said sitting next to me on my bed.

"I know, it's fine, really" I calmly said.

"Really? Because two months ago you would have been mad and yelled at me"

"Yeah, It's fine, seriously, I'm not mad"

"I think Y/n changed you. You seem happier now"

"Yeah, I really do love her more than anything in the world. It nice to have something to look forward to all day, she just means so much to me. I don't even remember what life was like before her"

"That's great, Jarvy, you're in love with her"

"Yeah, I am" I smiled.

_______________

I smiled as I saw Y/n's car pull up in the street. She parked and got out, looking so beautiful. She was wearing leggings and one of my hoodies with crocs, but she made it look so good.

"Right after school, as I promised," She said walking towards me.

"Good, you look beautiful today" I wrapped my arms around her waist. I pressed my lips against her, capturing her soft ones in mine.
She responded and wrapped her arms around my neck. We pulled away and she smiled.

"You tired?" I asked. She did look a little exhausted, can't blame her though. She was in all AP classes and she worked a double shift sometimes.

She nodded, burying her head in my chest closing her eyes. "Come on, let's go inside to my room" I took her hand and led her inside and to my room.

She collapsed on my bed as we got in there, I chuckled at how cute she looked. She was small and that made her look so adorable. I laid down next to her, pulling her into me.

"How was your day?" I asked playing with her hair.

"It was tiring" She sighed.

"I'm sorry, baby" I kissed her head.

"It's fine, just 5 more months left and I can live my own life" It was refreshing that she had hope in everything.

"Yeah, we can see each other more" I wrap my arms around her tighter.

"Hey, Jarvis-" Frasier bursts in the door. Can't I just have some privacy and hold my girlfriend that I barely get time alone with.

"Oh hey Y/n"

"Hey," She says, but it muffled because she still had her face in my chest.

"What we're you gonna say?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Oh, it doesn't matter now, see ya," He says leaving without another word and closing the door.

"I dislike him sometimes" I sighed.

"I think it's sweet, he's just checking up on you because he loves you, babe," She said moving her head up to look at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Your so cute, you know that?" I earned down and pecked her lips. I kissed her agian but this time I lingered, getting more heated by the second. I rolled on top of her and leaned on my elbows as our lips fought for dominance, mine eventually winning. She pulled away and breathed hard.

"As much as I'd hate to end this, I'm tired and your friends could walk in any moment" She was right, anyone could walk in and see us 'doing it'. (Cringey!)

"Your right" I sighed and fell back next to her, going back to our previous position.

I held her until she fell asleep, playing with her hair and rubbing her back, occasionally pressing a kiss to her forehead. I realized how much I loved her just looking at her sweet face. I probably would be distant, rude, and ungrateful like I was before. But she changed be for the better. I love her.