Choose| Jarvis

(Y/h/t)= your home town

Y/n

Since Jarvis had left to go visit in the U.K life for me wasn't going too well. It all started when my friend Blake came to visit me from (y/h/t).

Blake and I had been friends ever since eighth grade, so about three years. Blake had supported me through a lot of stuff, but I always had a feeling that he wanted to be more than friends. I only wanted to stay friends. So one day, he showed up at the Faze house. Surprised and stunned, I welcomed him in and let him stay in my room. Now, this is where it gets kind of a mess.

Jarvis and I have been really good friends ever since he joined the Faze house. We did almost everything together, including some banger pranks on the guys and stream snipping people on live streams. But what he didn't know was that I had a tiny crush on him...well, not tiny more like huge. So when Blake came to town I had to split my time between them. Blake didn't like Jarvis, and Jarvis didn't like blake so I had my work cut out for me. Anyway, I was hanging out with Blake and we were just talking in the theatre when he tried to kiss me, but with my luck, Jarvis walked in...all hell broke loose.

Jarvis was stunned and started yelling, Blake started yelling at Jarvis, I was yelling at both of them to stop. It was horrible and I can remember every word of that conversation that haunts me.

"What are you doing!" Jarvis yelled. I pulled away from Blake and stood up.

"Jarvis, it's not what it lo-"

"Don't you dare tell me it's not why it looks like y/n! Cause it looks like you were about to kiss!"

"Why would you care huh? You got a crush on me Jarvy?" Blake taunts him.

"Blake! Stop!" I yelled.

"That's it!" Jarvis yelled furiously. "I've had enough of you since the day you got here! Yours just trying to pull her into one of your traps. You're trying to take her away from me!" Take me away from him? What does that mean?

"Oh your just crabby because you have a crush on Y/n!"

"So what if I do! It's none of your business" Jarvis said as Blake got closer to him. It looked like they would lunge on each other at any second. I tried to step in between them but I was pulled back by someone. Jarvis was held back by Frazier and Blake by Lucas. Brian (tenser) held me back so if anything happened I wouldn't get hurt I suppose.

Jarvis got out of Frazier's grip but didn't go for Blake. "It's either him or me. You decide" He looked at me with a look of disappointment that made me want to cry.

That's how I ended up in my room moping. Blake was still here, I refused to talk to him but deep down I knew I had to make a decision, but I needed help. Mito, I thought. Mito could help me he would know what to do.

I got up out of my bed and towards the door, not caring that I looked a mess. I went to the kitchen and didn't see him, so I went towards the living room (that place by the balcony with couches. I saw Cizzorz, Tenser, and Teeqo. Teeqo smiled at me when he saw me.

"Hey y/n, how you doing?" He asked sympathetically but with a smile.

"Uh, I could be better," I said quickly. "Look, have you seen Mito?" I asked Jakob shook his head no.

"I think he's in the theatre editing," Brian says. I thank him and run off down the stairs to the theatre.

I got to him and he looked up as I tried to catch my breath. "Mito, I really need to talk to you"

"Okay, sit down," He said motioning to the couch. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Have you ever had to choose between two things really important to you?" I asked.

"Is this about Jarvis and Blake?" He asked I nodded my head. "Well, uh no, but if I did I would first think about why it's so hard to choose. So why is it so hard to choose for you?" I took a second to think.

"I...I don't know. First off, Blake was my best friend, but Jarvis and I are like best friend's too" I said putting my head in my hands. This can't be that hard! Why is this so hard?!

"Then who do you feel more drawn too? I mean they both have a crush on you, who do you have a crush on?" Mito asked. I thought of all the times we had together, both Blake and Jarvis. Blake made me laugh, but Jarvis made me laugh in the way where my stomach hurt and we had more in common. Then it hit me.

"Jarvis, it's always been Jarvis," I said standing up and covering my mouth. "Mito, I've made a big mistake! I have to go buy a plane ticket. If you see Blake tell him to get the fuck out, but in a nicer way" I hugged Mito and thank him before running to my room and booking a plane ticket.

______________

And finally, that's how I ended up in front of the door to Frazier and Jarvis' house. I hesitantly knocked, all my confidence went away. The door opened, my heart was pointing in my chest as it revealed Jarvis and Frazier had his camera out. Jarvis' smile faded and a look of shock came upon his face. "Y-y/n?"

I just hugged him really tight, tears falling down my face. He hugged me back, his arms wrapping around my waist. "I choose you...it's always been you," I said into his chest. I looked up at him and he leaned in so I did too. He wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumb as our lips moved in sync. It was like we needed each other and in reality, I did need him. It wasn't till that talk with Mito that I realized I had fallen for Blake's trap, I was stupid not to realize that Jarvis was right. We pulled away for air and then I realized that Frazier was there.

With a pink tint to my face, I released myself from Jarvis and gave Frazier a hug. "Thank you, Frazier"

"You don't have to thank me" Frazier sent me the address of his house and stuff, he offered to buy me the plane ticket but I declined. I smiled at him and went back to Jarvis.

"You knew about this?" Jarvis asked.

"Uh, yeah" Frazier scratched the back of his head. "We wanted it to be a surprise"

"Yeah, um" here it goes. "You were right. I did fall for his traps. I wanted you to know that he's gone, he's out of my life and I choose you" Jarvis smiled at me and kissed me again. This was the start of a happy relationship.