♧ This Is It (Final) ♧

1 year later
Jungkook's p.o.v

It has been a year since the incidents at the roof top and at my house. We are graduating in a couple days, we soon will be out of that hellhole.

We haven't seen Jackson since the roof top, we all think he just moved to another city, I'm fine with that, that bastard should of left the day after my party but at least he's gone now.

Tae and I were laying on my bed cuddling. We were talking about what we were going to do after we graduated.

"Tae?"

"Yes Kookie."

"I want you to move in with me after we graduate." Taehyung looked shocked at my words.

"Really, are you serious?" I nodded giving him a smile, he smiled back.

"Yes, I can't stand not seeing every second of the day, I want to wake up next to you, will you move in with me TaeTae?" Tae got all excited and started jumping on my bed.

"Yes, yes I would love to move in with you Kookie!" He practically yelled in my ear from excitment and I found it cute.

I picked him up and sat him on my lap. "Love you Tae, so much." He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too Kookie, always and forever." I kissed him and pulled him into a big tight hug.

I stated tickling him, he was laughing like crazy. "K-koo- haha s-stop haha" I stopped and kissed him on the cheek. "I Live for you laugh." I said chuckling a little.

"I see." Taehyung said trying to catch his breath after laughing so hard.

Graduation day
Taehyung's p.o.v

Kookie, Jimin, Yoongi, and I got to the ceremony for graduation and we sat in our assigned seat. Jungkook sat right next to me Yoongi and Jimin sat in the row in front of us.

Soon the ceremony started. The principle started talking. "Today we are here to celebrate these wonderful students who going into the hard world of adulthood. Highschool was always tough but these young ladies and gentlemen fought through it and tried there hardest to get to where they are now. Class of 2019 (I don't know 😕) should be very proud of themselves and they deserve to be here. Now where going to start with the diplomas."

Students were getting out of their seats to get their diplomas when their name was called soon it was Yoongi and Jimin's row then it was ours.

"Kim Taehyung." I was called up to the stage to grab my diploma. "Jeon Jungkook" Then it was Kook's turn.

Soon everyone was called and it was time for the end speeches. "Jeon Jungkook, please come up to the stage for your speech."

Jungkook went onto the stage and spoke. "These four years were a battle, I found challenges and then overcame them, there were so many good and bad memories and one of the best memories of these years was meeting the person I fell in love with and his name is Kim Taehyung." When he said my name I froze.

"He helped me with my problems, he made me calm down when I was angry, he made me happy when I was sad, I don't think I would be where I am now if I never met him, yes we both had challenges and I was the cause of some of them but we both overcame them and made the best it. This year I met some wonderful people that I will never forget and Kim Taehyung you are one of them, now can you come up here and join me on the stage."

I walked nervously up to the stage. what was he doing? I arrived and he grabbed my hand smiling the widest smile I have ever seen.

"Taehyung you are the love of my life you make me so so happy even in the bad times you make everything so positive or you try haha but most of the time it works, well at least for me. I would not be here if it wasn't for you, if you didn't help with my homework if I was having a bad time, or if I was down and you cheered me up. I love you Kim Taehyung and I have one question to ask you."

Jungkook got on one knee now I knew what this was all about, oh shit, oh shit, please don't be a dream.

"Kim Taehyung will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Jungkook's p.o.v

This was the most scariest thing of my life. When I asked him he started crying. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

"Yes Kookie, yes I will marry you." That was the answer to both of my questions. Everyone started cheering us on, I could here Jimin in the background yelling " YEAH, THOSE ARE MY BESTFRIENDS, YEAH!" It made me laugh, Tae jumped in my arms and kissed me. This was the best moment of my life.

A few days later

We were moving Taehyung's stuff into my house." Did you get everything you needed baby?" He shook his head and walked to me and kissed me. "Now I did." He started giggling and I laughed a little, he really the most cutest person on the face of the planet.

We got his stuff into my living room. "Ugh I'm going to die of exhaustion." I said going and plopping down on the couch. Tae came and sat on my lap. "No dying today, Kookie I need you here with me." He said giggling. "You are the cutest you know that right." He nodded, which made me laugh.

"I love you so much Jeon Taehyung." His eyes widened at the name I gave him but then he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook, you make me the happiest person in the whole world."

"I better!" We both started laughing at my comment.

I really couldn't ask for a better life, I'm with the person I love most and that is all I could ask for.

They happy together yay!!

We now at the end 😭 But don't worry I will have more stories so I'm not leaving forever 😂, I do really think people care, I hope you enjoyed it, I will have another story out soon don't worry. I purple y'all 💜💜💜